đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Hold my Hand: #1 song of 2022 on Asian streaming platform

Meat

Featured Posts

KKBOX is one of the biggest streaming platforms in Asia and Hold My Hand was just revealed to be the most streamed track of 2022.

Hold my Hand is also the *only* western female song to chart on the Japanese Hot100 this year. An Asian and European hit :applause:

FhIBIYfaMAM77In?format=jpg&name=large

1 minute ago, NATAH said:

finally a chart where we defeated IAW!

It also defeated IAW in Japan. Hold my hand charted for 8 weeks and peaked at #29. IAW didn’t even enter the chart.

1 minute ago, Meat said:

It also defeated IAW in Japan. Hold my hand charted for 8 weeks and peaked at #29. IAW didn’t even enter the chart.

japan you will ALWAYS be famous!!

mother, what must i do?

I am not complaining but literally how :enigma:

is this a streaming platform EXCLUSIVELY for gay men who stan for Top Gun or something?

22 minutes ago, palma said:

is this a streaming platform EXCLUSIVELY for gay men who stan for Top Gun or something?

What do you mean how? Is it impossible to fathom that a song could be a hit outside the US? :laughga:

Roronoa
27 minutes ago, palma said:

The color scheme is suspicious. 

Galagala

I use the app (kkbox) and I wouldn't count on or care this chart at all lol.

1 hour ago, Meat said:

What do you mean how? Is it impossible to fathom that a song could be a hit outside the US? :laughga:

quite the contrary I often don't think of US hits as 'hits.' It's just I never heard HMH making big waves anywhere maybe except Switzerland :partysick: I'm glad to see it succeed wherever though lol

8 minutes ago, palma said:

quite the contrary I often don't think of US hits as 'hits.' It's just I never heard HMH making big waves anywhere maybe except Switzerland :partysick: I'm glad to see it succeed wherever though lol

It went top 40 in almost 20 countries so there’s that :vegas: Also, it has already surpassed ROM in plenty of European and Asian countries.

Archived