💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Kelly Osbourne claims "Lady Gaga's fans are the worst"

FairyDreams

Featured Posts

She's not wrong.

This fanbase is one of the more disgusting ones.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Biebers fans are worse... but as far as stan bases go, yeah... generally we and the Brit-bots are pretty bad...

EnigmaMonstr

Ooooooohh damnnnnn I just Googled her. I havent actually seen this b---h in like 10 years. She is looking fiiiiiiineeeee compared to what I was expecting. Props to her tbh.

Paper Planes

The normal Gaga stans that hang around here aren't "the worst," but most of the LittleMonsters.com stans are :ohwell:

delete it fat

WHOA wrong!

A more accurate statement from Kelly would be: "Twitter is full of crazies and trolls who do not accurately represent any significant portion of any fan base. I have know idea why I took that seriously. I must have been high."

CANNOGABANG

Her show is the meanest show on air. Why doesnt she say someting about Joan? She is so mean.

Because Joan is her co-worker, and before you start claiming hypocrisy, it's a common practice in each people to protect their source of money :usrs:.

Besides, it's not like she doesn't protest what Joan said (she did it with subtlety). You can see the obvious look of disgust and shameful on her face when Joan makes some overboard jokes.

This goes for any fanbase on Twitter.

Kelly needs to shut up about it already, God.

The Taylor Brigade: KNOCKOUT

germagaga

Everyone is capable of being a James Blunt. Gaga has done nothing to encourage wrongful behavior. She has made very few shady remarks and has never encouraged others to do so, so to put the focus on her and her fans is rather unnecessary. Kelly Osbourne has not deserved to receive the nasty messages she has received; however, more than anyone, she should know that she says a lot of things for attention. She tries to grind people's gears. She knows it. If she gets negative attention for it, then it is not hard to understand why.

And yes, it is obvious that many fans of Lady Gaga are hateful, but every other fan base is capable of the same thing. It is just more obvious and noticeable with this fan base because of how enormous it is.

this

Does she realize half the things they say on that show are just outright filthy and mean? They dont even give constructive criticism on that show, its just mean. She should learn to practice what she preaches about being nicer

I think her weight loss story is inspiring and I think she's adorable but she has one of the worst personalities ever.

Archived