Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Kelly Osbourne claims "Lady Gaga's fans are the worst"

FairyDreams

Featured Posts

I kind of agree. Some of yall have said some really nasty things. Ive read some terrible mean spirited things pn here yall have said about Rihanna and the Chris Brown incident.Like wow, really? Just cuz you dont like her music youre going to make fun of her getting hurt ? Not saying other fanbases cant be bad though, but yeah little monsters are pretty mean.

But in general, for whatever reason, everyone takes pop star stanning thing too far these days. Its just pop music guys, not politics.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

No. Her fan base is the worst :derpga:

What fan base?

If she says whatever she wants to say about gaga's weight, then ****ing swallow it down b---h, you've heard it all before, and you can deal with it as before, take some pills and swallow that with a bottle of jack daniels.

LoveAndDenim

Little Monsters are horrible, even when I go on here the comments are awful. I posted my first thread because I thought it was news and people were like 'lol no' 'old and fake bye'. I was just trying to be informative, it even disgusts me that people were still sending message's like 'who DIE' on twitter. I hate him and I would like him to too, but it's just so rude and disrespectful to actually send him the message, would Gaga say that? I just can't handle all the gay b---hiness sometimes.

BUT the other half of the members on here are lovely and kind and are just so nice. :hug:

Archived