💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Proof LG7 is coming next year

Maxine Puth

Featured Posts

Julien Lockhart

Spring 2023 Enigma Revamped, LG7 Late 2023, Tour 2024 then Joker by the end of the year

He ate my heart

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Joanne was recorded + released in 7 months. If she finds inspiration, she‘ll release something. 

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

• 2 weeks later...
SevenAteNine

Doesnt matter how long it takes for lg7 to come out for me. Ill stream her other stuffs and be sad until it arrive

RIP 9.

SevenAteNine

Dayum i just realized yall had to wait for 4 YEARS until  lg6 0-0 

Now i get why there were so many LG6 meme

RIP 9.

monketsharona

Late 2023 / mid 2024 is my guess.

I'm sure she'll focus on working in the studio making the music once the Joker filming is done

Hopefully we'll be teased once she'll be doing music

monketsharona
3 minutes ago, Sir Bride said:

Dayum i just realized yall had to wait for 4 YEARS until  lg6 0-0 

Now i get why there were so many LG6 meme

We had full A Star is Born soundtrack to make us wait though. It was far easier than just having Hold My Hand  :huntyga:

SevenAteNine
2 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

It was far easier than just having Hold My Hand  :huntyga:

ohh.....

Sponge Bob Reaction GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

Spoiler

how did i forget asib ive seen the movie like 3 times

RIP 9.

Mother of Puppies

I also believe it could be 2023 because 2024 will all be about Joker (I know it's coming at the end of the year but she'll be promoting it and going to film festivals etc.)

I'm manifesting it :flop:

Serious Oprah Winfrey GIF

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

monketsharona
14 minutes ago, Mother of Puppies said:

I also believe it could be 2023 because 2024 will all be about Joker (I know it's coming at the end of the year but she'll be promoting it and going to film festivals etc.)

I'm manifesting it :flop:

Serious Oprah Winfrey GIF

I honestly don't think an album would prevent her to promote Joker. She's not that much into promoting a lot anyway 

HarleyQuinGa2022
On 11/3/2022 at 1:13 PM, lilmonster2424 said:

If anything, I think it will be late 2023 or early 2024. It will be interesting to see how they roll it out since Joker is coming October 2024 (with a soundtrack she will most likely promote like A Star Is Born) so I assume they will want everything LG7 related to be done by the time Joker promotion comes around to not distract from Joker hype. However a part of me is scared they will wait until after Joker for LG7, which will be sooo long :messga: praying that isn't the case though. 

The more I think about it I sadly think the more unlikely it is to get LG7 in 2023, assuming this year she focused on the tour and Joker and hasn't worked much on LG7. If she's working on LG7 in 2023 it is probably unlikely we will get it that year... however we know nothing and are just guessing. Excited to see what the future holds!

How do you know she hasn’t worked on LG7? She squeezed in the recording of Hold My Hand during the filming and all the hype of House of Gucci. She was doing this that and everything else promoting House of Gucci and the new line of Haus Labs and then suddenly announced Hold My Hand. 

Lady Gaga Movie GIF by House of Gucci

HarleyQuinGa2022
1 hour ago, monketsharona said:

I honestly don't think an album would prevent her to promote Joker. She's not that much into promoting a lot anyway 

Joker is kind of a musical though isn’t it? There will definitely be new music recorded for it. Gaga singing as Harley Quinn, a la Gaga singing as Ally Maine for A Star is Born. 

HarleyQuinGa2022
On 11/3/2022 at 1:02 PM, Maxine Puth said:

2013: LG4

2014: TBLG1 

2015: Soundtrack single + Fall / Winter filming 

2016: LG5 

2020: LG6

2021: TBLG2

2022: Soundtrack single + Fall / Winter filming

2023: LG7

:ally:

I like your thinking, Monster. 
Think Sheryl Lee Ralph GIF by ABC Network

monketsharona
25 minutes ago, HarleyQuinGa2022 said:

Joker is kind of a musical though isn’t it? There will definitely be new music recorded for it. Gaga singing as Harley Quinn, a la Gaga singing as Ally Maine for A Star is Born. 

From the first leaked infos, it won't a musical as people are expected to be and definitely not in the path of ASIB. Don't know exactly what it means but it probably won't be as full as music numbers as ASIB.

Of course music will be done, it's even most probably already recorded. 

TortureMeOnReplay
2 hours ago, monketsharona said:

She did a bunch of promotion for Joanne. And we don't know what all was happening for Chromatica, but there was so much planned before Covid. She promoted a lot for ASIB and HOG. She even put aside some time for Hold My Hand. 

Archived