💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Personal Gaga Tattoos

SSION

Featured Posts

Little Fagt

i want ARTPOP tatto as same as gagas one. but after ARTPOP comes out for no trolls lol, maybe the fame monster then idk. but ofc with cross!

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I got this on Gagas 27th birthday to celebrate 4ish years of being a fan. Its just a little one until I can afford the bigger one, its a lightning bolt to represent TF, the night I had tea with Gaga (it was the Fame launch so it kinda all ties in) and the strength that Gaga has given me over the years. Its a reminder not to let things get to me and to work hard to be the person I want to be, I chose to put it on my middle finger as a big f you to anyone who tries to bring me down.

Its simple but its my fave tattoo. :)

127070893_700.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

This is just the topic I was looking for! I have one GaGa tattoo so far that says "I want your love" in French, but I'm looking to get another. I'm looking for get Born This Way in Japanese on my ribcage. Any Japanese monsters here that could give me a good translation? I don't trust google for something permanently written in my skin.

ボーンディスウェイ
ã“ã®Ã¦â€“¹Ã¦³â€¢Ã£§Ã§â€Å¸Ã£¾Ã£â€šÅ’ãŸ

Those are a couple that Google gave me. The first is supposed to just say "Born This Way," the other should say "I was born this way."

Any help would be greatly appreciated! :D

U-GO-BOY

I think it is Konna fuuni umareta = Ã£â€œÃ£â€šâ€œÃ£ªÃ£µÃ£â€ Ã£«Ã§â€Å¸Ã£¾Ã£â€šÅ’ãŸ

ボーンディスウェイ = this one is just how Japanese people can pronounce Born This Way = Boon disu wei

French Fries

I'm thinking about getting a peace sign on my left arm, just like Gaga.

I know it's been done a lot, but still..  :crossed:

I got this on Gagas 27th birthday to celebrate 4ish years of being a fan. Its just a little one until I can afford the bigger one, its a lightning bolt to represent TF, the night I had tea with Gaga (it was the Fame launch so it kinda all ties in) and the strength that Gaga has given me over the years. Its a reminder not to let things get to me and to work hard to be the person I want to be, I chose to put it on my middle finger as a big f you to anyone who tries to bring me down.

Its simple but its my fave tattoo. :)

I love yours. :legend:

I'm getting 'Chezza' tattooed on my giant forehead tbh.

Put duck lips around it and it'll be perf.

Zilla

I never posted it but Gaga wrote this out for me backstage :) the pic sucks and it was still fresh so

8RBVIMDl.jpg

I got it for many reasons, one being the day after superstorm Sandy or a few days after she tweeted a YouTube video of "No Floods" and it struck a chord with me. Not to mention its my favorite song of hers so it fits :flutter: I'm not even mad there's no apostrophe. I normally would be

The lightning bolt is lavender with LM for little monster, it healed horribly so I want to touch it up. I got it because I wanted to be beautiful and dangerous with my design work, and Gaga taught me to never be apologetic with my work so it fits

𝙸'𝚖 𝚊 𝚓𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚓𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕.

calmar

I'm not a huge fan of tattoos, so I'm afraid I can't share tattoos of mine since they aren't exactly extant. I prefer to simply collect scars every now and again. 

But I really do appreciate all the love you guys have for your own tattoos and the meaning you put into them  :hug:

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

I'm thinking about getting a peace sign on my left arm, just like Gaga.

I know it's been done a lot, but still..  :crossed:

I'm getting that as my next tattoo. So popular but oh well. I really like it!

jaspermatt

This is just the topic I was looking for! I have one GaGa tattoo so far that says "I want your love" in French, but I'm looking to get another. I'm looking for get Born This Way in Japanese on my ribcage. Any Japanese monsters here that could give me a good translation? I don't trust google for something permanently written in my skin.

ボーンディスウェイ

ã“ã®Ã¦â€“¹Ã¦³â€¢Ã£§Ã§â€Å¸Ã£¾Ã£â€šÅ’ãŸ

Those are a couple that Google gave me. The first is supposed to just say "Born This Way," the other should say "I was born this way."

Any help would be greatly appreciated! :D

Don't forget the interpuncts between 'born,' 'this' and 'way.' Since it's an English song, the Japanese need to seperate the words so they can understand it:

ボーン・ディス・ウェイ

Otherwise it would read 'bÃ…ndisuu~ei' which may be confusing to a Japanese person that doesn't know the Gaga song :derpga:

Of course you can get the actual Japanese translation for each word, 'born,' 'this' and 'way.' You have to realise that it won't be connected to Gaga if someone reads it and hasn't heard the song... then again who hasn't heard Born This Way :derpga:

Archived