šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

life

Gaga DJing in LA for Dom Perignon Event

Meat

Featured Posts

Tinnitus15
26 minutes ago, ChicaSkas said:

Could be literally anywhere. I was half way hoping to extract the location data from the ticktockers' stream... but it's 12:30am now here and i just can't drive 45 minutes to LA to have her not even be there lolĀ 

Sheats Goldstein Residence.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply
StarstruckIllusion
6 minutes ago, Tyler1992 said:

Iā€™m a makeup newb Iā€™m sorry.. enlighten me

Iā€™m talking about theĀ dark circles around her eyes, not theĀ bleached eyebrows Gagaā€™s had since The Fame Monster era

Tyler1992
7 minutes ago, StarstruckIllusion said:

Iā€™m talking about theĀ dark circles around her eyes, not theĀ bleached eyebrows Gagaā€™s had since The Fame Monster era

:wtfga:Ā Iā€™m so sorry I came at you like thatā€¦ā€¦Ā :saladga:

HeardASine
28 minutes ago, ELECTROHEART said:

I thought she was good at discjocking, I'm dead when the music stops and she's like::triggered:

I know we're lucky she hasn't had her DJ era yet

Monstermilo
52 minutes ago, EGOT2027 said:

sheā€™s not at home streaming midnights?

Ā 

edit: i meant this seriously, not shady. not sure why a part of this fanbase is obsessed with tearing another woman down, especially a woman who has always been nice to gaga

sorry, i didnt know i couldnt have an opinion, i was half joking but sorry if i offended u.Ā 

i guess a part of me wishes gaga was as relevant as tswift cuz i think gaga is miles more talented. but whateverĀ 

Tyler1992
1 hour ago, EGOT2027 said:

sheā€™s not at home streaming midnights?

Ā 

edit: i meant this seriously, not shady. not sure why a part of this fanbase is obsessed with tearing another woman down, especially a woman who has always been nice to gaga

1. Sheā€™s heard it already

2. Sheā€™s at work

avalon x
29 minutes ago, StarstruckIllusion said:

You mean like this?

lady-gaga-in-armani-prive-couture-at-the-grammy-awards-2010.jpg58aaf310428697361fa2d9a3e2af82f1.pngleopard.pngLady+Gaga+Makeup+Smoky+Eyes+lz9kyyx_QoEx.jpgEktDqAhVcAACF0R.jpgGettyImages-1353704066.jpg?resize=1024,1536

Speaking of Panda Eyes..

lady-gaga-panda.jpeg?auto=webpfoto.jpg

Tinnitus15

šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­

PartySick
59 minutes ago, Tinnitus15 said:

šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­

Could just be my own brain rot but it sounds exactly like this:

I'll take it as a sign Sire is coming xoxo

Shut up, ningen šŸ©·

OnFireTheseDays

Omg so pleased to see her again I missed her!!Ā :giveup:

So dead at that video of her DJing then she presses a button and turns the music completely offĀ :ladyhaha:

Imagine being there omgĀ 

Archived