💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Kanye calls Joe Biden the r-word because he doesn’t listen to Musk

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

In a recent interview with Piers Morgan, Kanye said the current president of the United States of America, Joe Biden, is “f##king ret##ed.”

Ye believes he can use the derogatory word because he has been diagnosed with bipolar disorder.

He said, “Biden doesn’t listen to Elon Musk. The president of the United States does not have meetings with Elon Musk. that is f##king (hey … here come get me) ret##ed.”

“I know I’m not supposed to say that Biden, he continued. “But … obviously because I’ve been deemed with mental health [issues] and all this I have the right to use whatever words that I like to use.” 
source

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

BUtterfield 8

I really hope Kim is preparing to get full custody of their children 

he’s beyond help at this point 

Honestly, it's really ****ed how he is spiraling but they just keep giving him a platform to gain some audience. He's not only spreading dumb (at best) and potentially dangerous ideas, but they're just letting him go deeper into his delusions. And this will continue until they get bored of him and move on to the new controversial thing and then he will be alone to deal with the mess he made. 

Its not a fedora u f*ck

KubaM316
1 hour ago, Teletubby said:

because I’ve been deemed with mental health [issues] and all this I have the right to use whatever words that I like to use.”

:saladga:

AURAOFSHEISSE

“Kanye West says he’s ‘absolutely not’ sorry for antisemitic remarks, but apologises for hurting people.“

Im Confused Drag Race GIF by RuPaul's Drag Race

“Hands on your knees, I’m Angelina Jolie”

ChicaSkas
55 minutes ago, River said:

AHS: Ye

now that's scary

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

1 hour ago, Teletubby said:

Ye believes he can use the derogatory word because he has been diagnosed with bipolar disorder

Being r-ed and having bipolar disorder are two different things 

Archived