AHS: NYC premieres tonight

Bradley

Featured Posts

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Helxig
46 minutes ago, SHALLOW said:

I could hardly pay attention cause it was that boring. It's just not AHS anymore. 

I'm gonna watch it tomorrow and if I hate it too lets turn this into a hate thread lmao

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

TimotheeChalamet
36 minutes ago, ThisGuyTony said:

I haven’t watched it since the 80’s/camp  season. :air: 

This one is basically that but gayer and with a worse cast and direction 

so with all the gayness.. do u see at least a NYC sausage?

Ryan loves to show boobs but just teasing the gays with a bare ass from time to time

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

thatfoxyfeeling

The theme and concept for this season would've been more fitting for American Crime Story. There isn't one moment in the first episode that is horrifying and as a gay man I should be horrified considering the context. 

Tinnitus15
43 minutes ago, River said:

so with all the gayness.. do u see at least a NYC sausage?

Ryan loves to show boobs but just teasing the gays with a bare ass from time to time

No. Basically shirtless gays dumping for each other 

22 minutes ago, Tinnitus15 said:

meh

the teasing got old long time ago, he either bare it all or stop  with the gaybaiting :neyde:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Poltergeist

It was the first time I forced myself to watch both episodes till the end. It was just boring, there are no interesting characters, also wtf with that big black cowboy in a jockstrap entering the interrogation just to slap that guy and leave the room?

I've been getting messages from my deep waters

Tinnitus15
8 minutes ago, Poltergeist said:

It was the first time I forced myself to watch both episodes till the end. It was just boring, there are no interesting characters, also wtf with that big black cowboy in a jockstrap entering the interrogation just to slap that guy and leave the room?

Same thoughts. I was literally wtf the whole scene. They can’t be serious lmfaoooo

Poltergeist
1 minute ago, Tinnitus15 said:

Same thoughts. I was literally wtf the whole scene. They can’t be serious lmfaoooo

I feel like we've come to a point where Ryan literally think the gayer the better, even if it doesn't add anything to the story, which is really sad

I've been getting messages from my deep waters

Luke78619

I want to like it, but I’m really not all that excited so far

We’ve done this whole mystery killer thing so many times before, it’s not original whatsoever :( 

hopefully it’ll get interesting soon, the story hasn’t really changed at all in the two episodes, there’s a killer, he’s killing gays, they find a lead, police don’t really care, another gay dies :cyanlights:

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

TimotheeChalamet

I'm starting to think Ryan Murphy is surrounded by yes men who don't even dare to express how weak the scripts became post-Roanoke (which was a great season and felt like a true dip into horror) with the exception of Cult having some awesome moments: how did they think a villain called "Big Daddy" was a good idea? And I've never seen such a bland cinematography for a show known for at least a few oddities when it came to framing and shooting scenes. It was also almost not gory at all, so the fun for us horror fans went away. 

I hope the following episodes are better because I'm a bit tired of AHS revolving on naked men getting tortured for Murphy's personal eye candy

Moonlight on Water
3 hours ago, Tinnitus15 said:

better to watch the L word then methinks...

she/her

Archived