celeb

twitter stans claiming Harry Styles threw away Palestinian Flag

noa234

Featured Posts

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Head Empty

Or maybe he didn't know what flag it was, and threw it away because he didn't know what it was for.

6 minutes ago, Why am I on GGD said:

Or maybe he didn't know what flag it was, and threw it away because he didn't know what it was for.

You are supposed to instantly know what something is by looking at it for a split second in the dark!!!

RAMROD

The bait, the narrative :smh:

(ïŸ‰â—•ăƒźâ—•)✧*: I'd like a cheeseburger, please, large fries, and a Cosmopolitan! (*Ž艞*) ♡♡♡

3 minutes ago, Dennis said:

You are supposed to instantly know what something is by looking at it for a split second in the dark!!!

tbh I think it went like "oh this aint the rainbow bye" rather than "oh no this is against my zionist beliefs" :partysick:

still, the gays have something to hate for another week so :vegas:

waterfall

he should’ve been canceled the day he posted this imo 😭b0b64328ba2e551fed2123af451019d640-harry

bye why does he look like he got a tiny đŸ€­

5 minutes ago, waterfall said:

bye why does he look like he got a tiny đŸ€­

cus it's soft, not hard

lets not body shame here

mother, what must i do?

tylerjs

Not defending him bc idk what really happened but I personally couldn’t pick a Palestinian flag out of a lineup with perfect lighting and time to decide, much less in half a second in a dark concert

im cuban and still have trouble telling the difference between our flag and PR :sis:

🇹đŸ‡ș🇧🇾 monica from rhoslc kinda had a point

Regina George
3 hours ago, Dennis said:

Well considering he’s a zionist and has been for some time now I think he is pretty familiar with the Palestinian flag :vegas: But I’d say it’s concerning how many people here jump on every chance to protect celebrities when it comes to Islamophobic behaviour 

TheSine

Sureee... :huh: can people leave this man be for 5 seconds?

"👁 Hate U" đŸ’œđŸ©·đŸ©”

Archived