MARRY THE NIGHT ANNIVERSARY T-SHIRT

USE CODE BLACKFRIDAY TO GET 20% OFF EVERYTHING
society

(TW) Former Cop Kills At Day Care Center In Bangkok, Thailand

Featured Posts

RAMROD

UPDATE:

A former policeman killed 37 people, including 22 children, during a knife and gun rampage at a daycare centre in Thailand on Thursday, later shooting dead his wife and child at their home before turning his weapon on himself, police said.

In one of the world's worst child death tolls in a massacre by a single killer in recent history, most of the children who died in Uthai Sawan, a town 500 km (310 miles) northeast of Bangkok, were stabbed to death, police said.

The age range of children at the daycare centre was from two to five years, a local official told Reuters.

They identified the attacker as a former member of the force who was dismissed from his post last year over drug allegations and he was facing trial on a drugs charge.

The man had been in court earlier in the day and had then gone to the daycare centre to collect his child, police spokesperson Paisal Luesomboon told broadcaster ThaiPBS.

When he did not find his child there, he began the killing spree, Paisal said. "He started shooting, slashing, killing children at the Utai Sawan daycare centre," Paisal said.

The attacker forced his way into a locked room where the children were sleeping, Jidapa said. She said she thought he killed children there with a knife, adding that a teacher who was eight months pregnant was also stabbed to death.

https://www.reuters.com/world/asia-pacific/least-20-people-killed-mass-shooting-thailand-police-2022-10-06/

==============

Old version of the news:

Police in Thailand say more than 30 people were killed Thursday in a shooting at a childcare center in the northwest of the country. 

Police Maj. Gen. Achayon Kraithong said the gunman opened fire early in the afternoon in the center in the town of Nongbua Lamphu.

He said 30 people were killed but had no more details. Following the shooting the assailant took his own life. 

A spokesperson for a regional public affairs office said 26 deaths have been confirmed so far — 23 children, two teachers and one police officer.

https://apnews.com/article/shootings-thailand-84efe7ba76707f4b3d47ee8394c4f24f

RIP to all of the departed victims :(

Edited by RAMROD
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ start from the bottom, now I'm vers (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡
  • Sad 34
SamanthaC

How twisted in the head do you have to be to do something like this? :saladga:

she/her/hers
  • Like 6
  • Love 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1
littlepotter

23 children :ohno: this is so inhumane

if i had everything i wanted, would i want more?
  • Love 1
myluis617

Just sad bro. My heart aches every time I see stories like this. 

• Love 1
badfaith

Where did the hurt come from? Like how can anyone just open fire, on children no less, and feel absolutely no remorse :saladga:

• Like 1
  • Love 1
2School4Cool

That has to be one of the most heartbreaking stories I’ve heard. May these beautiful children rest in peace, my heart shatters for their families. 

See The Best In Everyone
  • Like 2
Karl

It was during nap time when the kids would have been alseep and even more vunerable too.. what a blight on the earth this person is. 

Edited by Karl
  • Love 1
  • Sad 5
  • RAMROD changed the title to (TW) Former Cop Kills At Day Care Center In Bangkok, Thailand
RAMROD

News are updated with latest information. It is even more gruesome :(((

Rest In Peace :(((

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ start from the bottom, now I'm vers (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡
  • Sad 2
Kimmo

The more updates we get from this the more diabolical it feels. That’s so horrifying :ohno:

Hottie Detector
  • Like 2