MARRY THE NIGHT ANNIVERSARY T-SHIRT

USE CODE BLACKFRIDAY TO GET 20% OFF EVERYTHING
lgbt

Netflix removes LGBTQ tag from Dahmer Series!

En_Sabah_Nur

Featured Posts

En_Sabah_Nur

I don’t agree with this move by Netflix personally!  :madge:

Edited by En_Sabah_Nur
Egypt. W
  • Like 3
  • Sad 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TEANUS

• Mr Mendes

• Bonkers

• NATAH

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Usually a tag would be to CELEBRATE a group. Like, imagine if they did a series about Harvey Weinstein raping all those women in Hollywood and tagged it "Jewish".   

Why? Woke culture strikes again. It's an LGBT heavy story, like it or not. Most of his victims were, not just Dahmer himself. I can't believe companies fear the outcry of raging social justice warrior

This misses the point entirely.  The LGBTQ tag is there to push content made by members of the queer community that highlights the community, it's art, and provides voices to creators and perform

Bonkers

Usually a tag would be to CELEBRATE a group.

Like, imagine if they did a series about Harvey Weinstein raping all those women in Hollywood and tagged it "Jewish". 

Edited by Bonkers
Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates
  • Like 28
  • LMAO 1
  • Thanks 12
androiduser

Not sure I agree with this... Dahmer is not the only gay character, some of the victims were also gay and the series depicts how the case was treated at the time...

• Like 10
Queen Gloria

Why? Woke culture strikes again. It's an LGBT heavy story, like it or not. Most of his victims were, not just Dahmer himself. I can't believe companies fear the outcry of raging social justice warriors enough to bend to their every whim these days. Sad. Watch the episode about Tony Hughes, amazing LGBT representation, telling his whole life story up until the point that he meets Dahmer. Can we all be a little less overly sensitive? 

• Like 14
  • Thanks 4
Dojo

:air:

netflix really said "y'all wanted representation? representation will get" lmaooo 

• Like 1
  • LMAO 4
Emvee

Honestly no one would have known about the “backlash” but here we are talking about it again because the right wing loves this ****. 

• Like 1
Hold My Ham
32 minutes ago, Queen Ghostface said:

Why? Woke culture strikes again. It's an LGBT heavy story, like it or not. Most of his victims were, not just Dahmer himself. I can't believe companies fear the outcry of raging social justice warriors enough to bend to their every whim these days. Sad. Watch the episode about Tony Hughes, amazing LGBT representation, telling his whole life story up until the point that he meets Dahmer. Can we all be a little less overly sensitive? 

1. I feel like you're upset about a lot of other things that you're projecting onto this.

2. People have seriously bastardized the original meaning of "woke" jfc

3. Netflix loves stirring up controversy, so your weird hate boner for SJWs doesn't really belong here.

4. Sensitive over what exactly?

5. If anything this is probably a thinly veiled corporate move to deter people from thinking it's another "gay" show.

• Like 9
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1
KennyRichie
57 minutes ago, Bonkers said:

Usually a tag would be to CELEBRATE a group.

Like, imagine if they did a series about Harvey Weinstein raping all those women in Hollywood and tagged it "Jewish". 

Or “heterosexual”

• Like 1
RAMROD

I guess people are complaining the tag are doing harm to LGBTQ community or something? Is that the reason? :oprah:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ start from the bottom, now I'm vers (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡
Mr Mendes
56 minutes ago, androiduser said:

Not sure I agree with this... Dahmer is not the only gay character, some of the victims were also gay and the series depicts how the case was treated at the time...

49 minutes ago, Queen Ghostface said:

This misses the point entirely. 

The LGBTQ tag is there to push content made by members of the queer community that highlights the community, it's art, and provides voices to creators and performers who may otherwise get swallowed by the hetero dominated world that is entertainment. 

The Dahmer series is not that. 

It is a series that relishes in showing the brutal assaults and murders of young gay men by another gay man. For decades, homosexuals have been portrayed by the right as dangerous oddities that should not be trusted in normal society. Do you really think that a series about a man sexually assaulting, murdering, and in many cases cannibalizing people should be held up next to a show like Heartstopper with the declaration of "THIS is LGBTQ content!"? 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 9
StarstruckIllusion

Someone really complained about wokeness on this forum… LADY GAGA’S FORUM LMAOOO 🤢😭

• Like 2
  • LMAO 1
  • Thanks 7
TEANUS

I don’t agree with this at all

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS
  • Thanks 1
NATAH

it's a netflix tag... this show has bigger issues than algorithm sorting

mother, what must i do?
  • Like 1
artdoll