Teletubby

Featured Posts

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
KingRedd
35 minutes ago, Epione said:

Cute but her album hype died down in a week. A reality check. :billie:

Where did it die down? Isn’t it still charting? 

May I Read You? 😎

KingRedd

I genuinely don’t get what her team is waiting for… why hold visuals that we know she’s already filmed. It’s very confusing and kinda sad because this album is her most upbeat and fun. 

May I Read You? 😎

alsemanche
2 minutes ago, KingRedd said:

Where did it die down? Isn’t it still charting? 

Literally lmao. And Cuff It is big on tiktok and is probably going top 10 in the UK.  Like... yeah the roll out is a mess but let's not pretend like no one cares about the album anymore :rip:

Soft, soothing, and succulent

NATAH
10 minutes ago, KingRedd said:

I genuinely don’t get what her team is waiting for… why hold visuals that we know she’s already filmed. It’s very confusing and kinda sad because this album is her most upbeat and fun. 

award season, maybe? idk... it's kinda sad to see these major entertainers only do brand deals and tours since there's not a lot of money in sales and streaming anymore 

mother, what must i do?

Guillaume Hamon
19 minutes ago, alsemanche said:

Literally lmao. And Cuff It is big on tiktok and is probably going top 10 in the UK.  Like... yeah the roll out is a mess but let's not pretend like no one cares about the album anymore :rip:

Many still care I deed but if they keep dragging the release it could change. It already lost some momentum imo.

2 hours ago, myluis617 said:

Umm….. Why though???? Like her visual albums are Legendary. 
Bad Girls Club Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Both didn’t speak to me. :ohwell:

Mocchi
3 hours ago, HiddenWeirdo said:

Now I realize one thing.. we were blessed with Free Woman being played at the Dom Pérignon Commercial :huntyga:

You know this fanbase, the best in seeing the mote in one's brother's eye :billie:

DavidLuis198
6 hours ago, KingRedd said:

2 months ago photos of her recording something in a look that was then shown in the "I'm That Girl" tease were leaked, I feel like they just filmed everything and are still editing, but I don't know how long those things take (specially with Beyoncé who's such a perfectionist)

I don't know how to write in english

Rahrahbitchson

Im sad that this era just feels anticlimactic, i mean i think most of us we were really excited for this album because of the dance genre and because she was coming from a big era with Lemonade so we all thought she was going to deliver with the rollout as always, but it feels like the album is a non event IMO, hope that it is just something from this first act and than she is going to surprise us a lot more with the next acts 

Quizás bastaba respirar, sólo respirar, muy lento...💙

Archived