Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

FIT Director: Gaga is the fashion celebrity of the last 10 years

Mills

Do you agree with the statement about Gaga?  

57 members have voted

1. 1. Do you agree with the statement about Gaga?

Featured Posts

MelbHawker

The disco ball bra maybe but that was just part of her act then

Couldn't afford it?! Her parents are rich Republican Italians,That sent her to the same school as Paris Hilton!!

That's what I'm saying she would not have said ''I would kill for fashion'' before she had all these fashion friends I get she needs to keep up with etc but she ain't a fashion ICON especially after 2 studio albums!

Her parents weren't going to sit there buying her designer outfits though. You're assuming way to much - and you're not being logical. She IS a fashion icon. We'll have to agree to disagree on this one I guess.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When you say something is the best or worst in the last ten years, you count everything that happened in between the start and finish. When he said LG is the fashion celebrity of the last ten years it means no one before her in the last ten years was worthy of such an honor.

Which is basically shade :nacho:

Jesus Christ that is not shade, or dissing.

If I say 'Delicious, that was the best pizza I've had in the last 10 years' am I dissing every other pizza I've ever eaten? No.

I won't die, but I can't live without you

Jesus Christ that is not shade, or dissing.

If I say 'Delicious, that was the best pizza I've had in the last 10 years' am I dissing every other pizza I've ever eaten? No.

Gurl, come down.

PZTi1.jpg

pierodinero

No way Gaga is NOT a fashion Icon,Her outfits are just silly to catch peoples attention! If were talking real fashion Icon its someone like Kate Middleton or Angelina Jolie

You CLEARLY don't know or have any clue of what fashion or avant-garde is, but I'm not judging you.

Michelle

:lmao: at the poll results.

:lmao: at some of the mess replies in here..

Fashionista and you all will deal. :nacho:

also don't even with the Kate arguement and her being on every magazine

shes a freakin dutchess and a wife of a Prince...no **** shes on all the magazines

Lets go take a howl at that moon🌙 -Crowley

Gurl, come down.

PZTi1.jpg

I'm a boy and perfectly calm thank you :)

I won't die, but I can't live without you

Archived