MARRY THE NIGHT ANNIVERSARY T-SHIRT

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
politics

Bolsonaro loses 1st round of Brazil’s presidential election

Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

• Morphine Prince changed the title to Bolsonaro loses 1st round of Brazil’s presidential election
RAMROD

C843-EA66-B064-4456-ABC8-97-CCA162-C77-C

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ start from the bottom, now I'm vers (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡
  • LMAO 1
  • YAAAS 1
NicoB

The problem is: most senators elected are Bolsonaro former ministers and other disgusting scum:bradley:

Proprietary of a @HeartThreeTimesBigger
  • Sad 1
Dennis

I just hate Lula's stance on foreign policy, in terms of Putin and the war in Ukraine, but Bolsonaro is much worse anyway.

Vicks

Is Lula any good? or is this just another choose between bad or worse situation? what are his stance on Amazon forests and climate change?? any brazilian hunty here who would like to share their 2 cents 

• Like 2
Poker
40 minutes ago, Vicks said:

Is Lula any good? or is this just another choose between bad or worse situation? what are his stance on Amazon forests and climate change?? any brazilian hunty here who would like to share their 2 cents 

I can’t speak because I’m not Brazilian, I’m Argentinian, but Argentinas fascist defend Lula so…

Edited by Poker
Kindness rules all.
  • LMAO 1
  • Thanks 1
Gagaism
1 hour ago, Vicks said:

It’s exactly what it is, just trying to change a bad one for the less worse. 
What bothers me in politics at the most is that people wants a change but they keep on giving power to the same ones I don’t get it. At the end of the day, they will only look at their own pockets and don’t give a **** about people.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
AnnaNicoleSmith

Why a second time ugh who knoxs what the orhers will vote

NicoB
7 hours ago, Vicks said:

Between bad and worse.

Proprietary of a @HeartThreeTimesBigger
  • Like 1
  • Shook 1