Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

HDD & Page Six: Taylor Swift planning "massive" & "ambitious" stadium tour

noa234

Featured Posts

The Child
19 minutes ago, JustDance1122 said:

She better not ignore places like Paris :saladga: If Gaga can do a few mainland stops on her 20 dates Taylor should

She won’t come to Paris. Last time she was here she booked a little stage. She will never sold out a stadium in Paris.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Maxine Puth
36 minutes ago, The Child said:

She won’t come to Paris. Last time she was here she booked a little stage. She will never sold out a stadium in Paris.

Are you talking about her Lover concert? To be fair she sold a lot more Lover copies in France than there were seats available. I think she could sell out a stadium there with French fans + other nearby countries (dedicated fans from UK, Belgium, etc.) 

No matter how hard she tries she isn't going to break Coldplay's ongoing tour records... aren't they selling out back to back stadium dates in countries of South America where she wont even dare to put her foot on cuz she is scared those dates would miserably flop. Would be interesting to see if she breaks Madonna's Record though.

The Child
8 hours ago, JustDance1122 said:

Are you talking about her Lover concert? To be fair she sold a lot more Lover copies in France than there were seats available. I think she could sell out a stadium there with French fans + other nearby countries (dedicated fans from UK, Belgium, etc.) 

I don’t even remember but French people aren’t really here for her. I’m still mad cause I wish she did the reputation show here in Paris.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

On 10/1/2022 at 1:51 PM, B2theRich33 said:

Lol I can see Taylor booking stadiums for 2 nights each, and have it be like a 2 part concert for each city 

Night 1 for Midnights + TVs + Lover, Night 2 for Folklore & Evermore :enigma:

DiamondHeart326
On 10/1/2022 at 1:33 PM, The BPD Monster said:

Let's hope gaggie will do the same with LG7

Don't expect any huge number of dates or locations, the chromatica ball is most likely how gaga's tours will go from now on. Her fibro handled these shows I imagine if she would have added a lot more shows she would have ended up in another flare and would have had to cancel. Chromatica ball was a success and gaga seemed to be back in her element so I really think this type of schedule for dates will remain the same but I assume she will go to different areas the next go round. As someone who has fibromyalgia and can hardly get out of bed some days I wish more monsters would understand the severity of living with this condition and realize it's a miracle she can even tour at all. Cuz the thing with FM is that exercise and staying in motion is the best way to manage symptoms however any overdoing physical activity can and will make things worst. Especially when you are in a good place with your pain you naturally tend to want to take on more but then after a week or two you start to flare and end up paying for it dearly which Case in point Joanne world tour when gaga canceled and wound up going to that FM center (Frida center) in Oregon to get help which no doubt was as a result of the sudden onset of a flare. 

Archived