• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SHALLOW

• Levine

• Angemon

• NATAH

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Shouldn't we support women? Right or left it's the same for me, I celebrate the fact that Italy never had a female premier, and she may become the first one

Not when she's against women rights.  It literally doesn't matter that she's a woman if she's more misogynyst than the average male.

Bloody Matt

As an Italian I feel so ashamed. There's a video from the 90s where she literally states that Mussolini was actually a good politician. She's awful.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3
Aussie

This is bad, and worse even the timing of this. We may be heading into WW3 and again Italy has a Mussolini in place

• Like 2
NATAH
5 minutes ago, Angemon said:

Forza Giorgia :kara: I'm so happy for her, I really hope she becomes the first female premier :) 

are you... not reading the far right part...?

mother, what must i do?
Reginald

Those who don't learn from history's mistakes are doomed to repeat them :vegas: 

After everything we, as a species, lost during WWII here we are trying our hardest to do it all over again 

Diamonds & Dancefloors
  • Like 9
Angemon
1 minute ago, NATAH said:

are you... not reading the far right part...?

Shouldn't we support women? Right or left it's the same for me, I celebrate the fact that Italy never had a female premier, and she may become the first one

• LMAO 28
  • Shook 1
  • Sad 20
  • Thanks 1
Magui

I'm afraid of this far right parties ....in a Europe that is set to live difficult times... Idk how Italy will deal with it, i do know that Italians had difficult years politically speaking, if i recalled correctly, the government changed a lot of times and failled to resolve peoples issues. I just hope it doesn't spread across countries, has i said I'm very afraid of many far right parties in power. I just hope that Meloni isn't that far right while in the government. 

Edited by Magui
Edonis
1 minute ago, Angemon said:

You cannot be serious…

• Like 6
  • LMAO 4
  • Thanks 1
Sneaky

:triggered:

Edited by Sneaky
  • Like 4
NATAH

:what: when human rights are at stake? NO! do you know what far right means? do you care about equality? you would rather progress be reversed just because a leader is a woman? what if she starts banning abortion? would stripping the rights for millions of women be worth it just because you "supported" one woman in particular?! will you be supporting the women affected by her misogyny or will you be rallying behind her just because "sHe'S a WoMan"?!

Edited by NATAH
mother, what must i do?
  • Like 10
  • LMAO 1
  • YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 6
SHALLOW

Not when she's against women rights. :deadbanana:

It literally doesn't matter that she's a woman if she's more misogynyst than the average male.

Edited by SHALLOW
  • Like 18
  • Thanks 3
NATAH
19 minutes ago, pachinko said:

What does “right” mean? 

politcally conservative and, maybe in this case, fascist if it's far right

mother, what must i do?
  • Shook 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1