Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Rihanna confirms headlining the 2023 Super Bowl

Tinnitus15

Featured Posts

thatfoxyfeeling
2 hours ago, Blackout19 said:

Sorry, but I can't agree with this 

There’s nothing to agree or disagree, it’s a fact Rihanna has more hits than Britney.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thomas P

I have been waiting for this halftime show since Beyoncé’s. It was after that one where I decided all of my faves NEED to headline. Her and Taylor were the only two who haven’t yet, genuinely can’t believe it’s actually happening now. 

I don’t wanna be dramatic, but I could cry. 

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

Thomas P
2 hours ago, Blackout19 said:

Sorry, but I can't agree with this 

I mean, both are genuinely great, but Rihanna has more hits than 90% of other artists. Beyoncé, Gaga, Taylor, Katy, Britney, hell even Prince and Michael almost. 

Thomas P
2 hours ago, HelloBarbara said:

Dream setlist

Wait Your Turn (Intro)

1. Umbrella (contains elements of Don’t Stop the Music & Shut Up and Drive)

2. Bitch Better Have My Money / FourFiveSeconds (feat. Kanye West) (contains elements of Run This Town & All of the Lights)

3. Only Girl (in the World)

4. S&M / Rude Boy (feat Britney Spears) (contains elements of Work Bitch & Gimme More)

5. Diamonds

6. Work / What’s My Name (feat. Drake) (contains elements of Take Care)

7. *New song*

8. Love the Way You Lie / The Monster (feat. Eminem)

9. Love On the Brain (first verse and chorus) / We Found Love (contains elements Where Have You Been & This is What You Came For)

If this happened I think I would die. 

Thomas P
1 hour ago, Rahrahbitchson said:

Americans thinking they are the only country in the world

a little less this seeing as rihanna is a global icon just as much as the others listed. but yes, they occupy a similar standing in pop culture, and britney’s impact is one of the few in pop culture i don’t think can be matched. 

In the other thread, i guessed that it will be Rihanna, wow okay and it is her :bradley:

This is gonna be the ultimate refresher course of Rihanna's top hits. Umbrella and We Found Love should be there. 

StrawberryBlond

Its been long overdue. A really obvious choice for years that never actually came through. I'm sure she'll stick to the big hits with some additional guests, focusing on that nostalgia trip. The big question is if she will use this as a vehicle for debuting new music or drop new music shortly afterwards. We all know this is the ideal time to release something new. But she could be using this as a big warm-up to get her back into performing again after such a long break and could be slowly working on a new album. Basically, don't expect an entire album the next day. It could be the beginning of a steady emergence back into music again, kinda like what Beyonce did. She did the SB then dropped her self-titled album at the end of the year, after slowly building up hype. I could totally see Rihanna doing something similar.

AkariGaga
6 hours ago, DelusionalGaga said:

I mean I'm incredibly excited because she definitely has the star power and the catalogue to back it up. But I remember her refusing to do the SB because of the Colin Kaepernick thing. I wonder what changed. 

Well , racism and police brutality is no more in america.

Archived