Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

gaga should headline the next superbowl

Monstermilo

Featured Posts

boyerased

She could do the Super Bowl again in 10 years. Before MJ died there were talks of doing it again. It’s possible. Shallow would be the closer of course unless she gets another monster sing along hit. 

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ChicaSkas
5 hours ago, Fresco said:

With the Joker, I expect her schedule is full. 

Sexy in a football jersey, of all things.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Ci27gxWANlO/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

That pink uniform dance too, omg! 

There are not many moments that Gaga turns me on. But that could register as one of them.

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

rasclautmangos

I can't see gaga eager to be the guest of anyone unless it's a bonafide legend/legends she's sharing the stage with. 

2 hours ago, Mr Mendes said:

Well yes but I doubt seriously if you walked up to someone on the street and told them to sing ARUTW that they'd be able to. Shallow? Absolutely. ARUTW? No. 

I can guarantee you that more people on the streets will be able to sing ARUTW than Willow, Cardigan, you need to calm down, look what you made me do, all too well and so on..

sillynate
16 hours ago, Meat said:

ARUTW has more streams than every song Beyoncé has released since 2009 and Taylor Swift has released since 2017  :partysick:

Beyonce I understand because Lemonade was released in that weird time frame between digital downloads and streaming so her first real streaming era album is this new one…

but Taylor??? :udidnt: You’re telling me ARUTW has more streams than LWYMMD?? More than Willow?? More than ATW(TMV)(TV)(FTV)??? I’m absolutely shookT. ASIB really had some power :giveup: 

Archived