💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Taylor Will Not Perform at Super Bowl Until Rerecordings are Done

Taylucifer

Featured Posts

Taylucifer

As much as I would love her to perform this seems the most plausible, most likely as some sort of celebration of her reclaiming her first 6 albums 

1989 (TV) is out NOW

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

she knows the limitations of her "talent" good for her. 

i dont want her at the superbowl and hitting flat notes and out of breath.

Makes sense; there's no way she wouldn't play songs like Blank Space, Shake It Off, Look What You Made Me Do, etc. and it's not looking like we'll get 1989 or Reputation TV any time soon. This would be inviting a big streaming/sales boost on the stolen masters.

If it we’re not for an a hole named Scooter we could have enjoyed this sooner than later. Ultimately it makes sense and I’m expecting her to headline the 2025 one instead. 

1 hour ago, ARTFAP said:

she knows the limitations of her "talent" good for her. 

i dont want her at the superbowl and hitting flat notes and out of breath.

Can you please not be toxic?

She's a great artist, and a great performer. And this point is moot, many of the previous superbowl performances were lipsynched, and I dont wanna name them to avoid drama here, but you know... At least she'll sing live

4 minutes ago, Dennis said:

She's a great artist, and a great performer. And this point is moot, many of the previous superbowl performances were lipsynched, and I dont wanna name them to avoid drama here, but you know...

no tea no shade no pink lemonade im just sayin' okay..her songwriting skills is amazing but her singing live vocals? NO! mama is out of breath..i'd rather want Miley Cyrus to perform at the superbowl cause she can give you vocals and high notes and a cute 1,2 step choreography.

HiWayUniCorn
5 minutes ago, Dennis said:

She's a great artist, and a great performer. And this point is moot, many of the previous superbowl performances were lipsynched, and I dont wanna name them to avoid drama here, but you know... At least she'll sing live

To perform live nowadays artists always uses prerecorded elements. Even Gaga uses the album backing vocals and other elements; Its simply how live music is now.

Tyler1992

First, an embarrassing confession: I never put two and two together, I was always wondering why “Red Television” and “Fearless Television” never came to light, or how come I didn’t see a lot from it. Was the short film for the 10 minute version Red TV? It was only until about 10 minutes ago that I realized that Red TV meant Red (Taylor’s Version).

I admire Taylor for being so dedicated to reclaiming her work.. Strike when the irons hot and the balls finally in your court!

DoremonLove

Great dont want to see a mediocre performer overhyped at a huge stage like superbowl. Sorry not sorry.

How can anoyone not love gaga

Blackout19

I am not a big fan of her music, but she can sing amazing live, and she loves what she is doing, more then anyone. 

She can make 5 albums in a year, and still be great. 

Marilyn Monroe is my best friend.

Tyler1992
46 minutes ago, DoremonLove said:

Great dont want to see a mediocre performer overhyped at a huge stage like superbowl. Sorry not sorry.

Nah, Taylor has earned her spot and is definitely capable of doing the Super Bowl. I would even argue that she could do it without any guests. 

You don’t write two incredible albums in one year, and recreate two albums on the side without talent. 

She’s not a god tier live singer, but she can more than hold a candle to a Katy Perry in terms of vocals. And she destroys her in terms of stage presence and story. 

Stupid Oreo
4 hours ago, Taylucifer said:

As much as I would love her to perform this seems the most plausible, most likely as some sort of celebration of her reclaiming her first 6 albums 

the fact that she stands in front of the mTV logo ugh her mind😭 with that dress it must be meaning rep tv is next:enigma:

DoremonLove
48 minutes ago, Tyler1992 said:

Nah, Taylor has earned her spot and is definitely capable of doing the Super Bowl. I would even argue that she could do it without any guests. 

You don’t write two incredible albums in one year, and recreate two albums on the side without talent. 

She’s not a god tier live singer, but she can more than hold a candle to a Katy Perry in terms of vocals. And she destroys her in terms of stage presence and story. 

Well that maybe ur opinion. I personally dont think tht just writing good albums n songs makes u a performer esp good enuf for a big stage like superbowl. But im not here to argue. Peace

How can anoyone not love gaga

Archived