MARRY THE NIGHT ANNIVERSARY T-SHIRT

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
politics

Protests sweep Iran

Dennis

Featured Posts

Dennis

After a 22 y/o woman, Mahsa Amini, was murdered for not wearing her hijab by the "morality" police, protests are now taking place everywhere in Iran, demanding the fall of their tyrannical government

Edited by Dennis
  • Like 4
  • YAAAS 14
  • Love 30
  • Sad 1
  • Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dennis

• The BPD Monster

• Suuus

• AnnaNicoleSmith

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

After a 22 y/o woman, Mahsa Amini, was murdered for not wearing her hijab by the "morality" police, protests are now taking place everywhere in Iran, demanding the fall of their tyrannical government

We want all you guys to support us  

So brave... i have goosebumps

Bradley

It saddens me that lives are lost because some people insist that there must be a piece of fabric on your head. The women are brave and I hope their fight for a better future pays off.

• Like 8
Andrew Shaw

It just bewilders me that in the 21st century that anyone can convince themselves that the murder of a woman is justifiable if she has too much of her hair showing. My heart breaks for the Iranian women that have had their lives cut short and for their friends & family that have lost a loved one for such a ridiculous reason. 

• Like 2
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 3
HermioneT

Really wish they can achieve some kind of change! :heart: I saw an analysis of the protests yesterday and they said that the protests probably won't go far as they aren't organized or coordinated and there is no real opposition.

She / hers
catsounds

The bravery jumps out :bradley: I hope none of the protesters are harmed and that this helps change something

• Like 1
Dennis
30 minutes ago, Ela He said:

Us iranian girls want lady gaga to support us why is she silent

I hear you. It's starting to be covered in the news. However the West is also in a tricky position. If  Western leaders or figures start speaking about this too soon, the regime in Iran will quickly use it to claim that this movement is "backed by the evil West who want to destroy Iran" and label all these protestors as traitors..

It's best that the movement remains fully iranian for now, until it gains strong momentum.

Edited by Dennis
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1
CannaeDrive

These Iranian women are demonstrating so much courage in the face of these hypocritical, cowardly, repressive religious a$$holes. Hoping for real change this time.

"Fame Is A Boomerang" - Maria Callas
  • Like 3
  • Love 1
Suuus
4 hours ago, HermioneT said:

Really wish they can achieve some kind of change! :heart: I saw an analysis of the protests yesterday and they said that the protests probably won't go far as they aren't organized or coordinated and there is no real opposition.

Atleast it will the message that these opressive laws are no tolorated

• Love 1