💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Taylor Swift reveals tracklist on TikTok

Teletubby

Featured Posts

RAMROD
On 9/30/2022 at 4:22 PM, Bat said:

Just release the whole tracklist lol, this is only funny once or twice.

It meant to be informative, not funny :oprah:

Let her do song reveals the way she wanted.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Railing
30 minutes ago, Tinnitus15 said:

I still can’t imagine what this album gonna sound like. Apple Music marks it as pop, but are we thinking she might release another ballad, sad songs album?

I can't imagine that's the case, considering titles like Vigilante S***/Question...? and the announcement stating it's about both "terrors and sweet dreams". So idk :shrug:

Better Day
On 9/30/2022 at 10:22 AM, Bat said:

Just release the whole tracklist lol, this is only funny once or twice.

How can you not find this interesting? Literally anything is better than Gaga just dropping the track list for Chromatica. Obviously this is encouraging conversations within the swiftie community, and trying to find Easter eggs. Just dropping track lists are very stale and need innovative ways to make it interesting. 

Together You And I!

7 minutes ago, Midnights Mayhem said:

How can you not find this interesting? Literally anything is better than Gaga just dropping the track list for Chromatica. Obviously this is encouraging conversations within the swiftie community, and trying to find Easter eggs. Just dropping track lists are very stale and need innovative ways to make it interesting. 

We aren’t kids. There’s no need to make the process interesting. Just make good music and that’s enough lmao 

PrettyLilMonster
12 minutes ago, Meat said:

We aren’t kids. There’s no need to make the process interesting. Just make good music and that’s enough lmao 

We aren’t. But why rain on other’s people parades? Just let them enjoy it.

Not every opinion is meant to be shared. 

Love, PLM

Tinnitus15
17 minutes ago, Meat said:

She makes good music Bad Girls Club Television GIF by Oxygen

1 hour ago, PrettyLilMonster said:

We aren’t. But why rain on other’s people parades? Just let them enjoy it.

Not every opinion is meant to be shared. 

Ok

She is really being insufferable this era... can she stop this nonsense and drop the lead single already... if not then shut up till Oct 21. ugh

TheFame Monster

Revealing the track list through these videos every few days was fun for like the first 3, but now it’s just boring :laughga:
And the TikTok Swifties with their theories are insufferable:laughga:
She needs to deprive them and give them another rep/folklore/evermore rollout:laughga:

Better Day
5 hours ago, Meat said:

This is just plain marketing to gain interest in the album. This is called an album era and social media marketing. 

Together You And I!

DiamondHeart326

I love how the people calling this and other swifties insufferable are actually the only insufferable people I see. Everyone enjoying it and having fun with it and minding their own business wanting to share their excitement with other like minded people and some people bothered so much have to **** on them and spread hatred like are you fuucckkiinngg kidding me? Insufferable? Omg narcissist projection much? You clicked on the thread. You took time out of your life,  you bothered to waste energy all just to spread negativity and you are calling other people insufferable? Here's an idea, next time you don't like something, just move on, you can hide behind the whole allowed to have an opinion bullshit as much as you want cuz that's ignorant, you can have your opinion but how about when you see other people loving something you hate, save your opinion and shutthefucckup and move on. It must be exhausting to be calling others insufferable all the while never realizing that you are the one being insufferable. 

K.

Bye.

Rant done but I know I'm not speaking just for myself here. I see this in every thread lately doesn't matter what it's for, even stuff about gaga. It's making me really not want to come here to discuss anything with anyone anymore and I've been here since before born this way. Do better GGD!

high culture

I know we would all be eating it up if Gaga dropped the track list one by one over a month lol if you don't like it then don't engage and move on and don't judge others for having a little joy in their life when we live in a depressing world

ProdigyARTPOP
2 minutes ago, high culture said:

I know we would all be eating it up if Gaga dropped the track list one by one over a month lol if you don't like it then don't engage and move on and don't judge others for having a little joy in their life when we live in a depressing world

:heart:

Teletubby

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

Archived