đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

The Sun: Gaga in talks for a new Vegas contract

sara57

Featured Posts

1 hour ago, GagasEnigma4 said:

I dont understand either. It is better for Gaga’s mental and physical health! I am here for it!!:vegas:

Maybe because alot of us cant afford to go 

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GagasEnigma4

Its the scalpers and resale prices that are bad. Original prices for back of theater start at like $89-$110. I got 2nd row balcony for $250. Its a small theater and anywhere is a good view. 

4 hours ago, Roughhouse Dandy said:

A residency means a reliable venue, more time to prepare + save for a trip, a more controlled environment allowing for some surprise song variations, elaborate sets we were crying about, lighting design, etc... 

Not sure why so many monsters are against the idea. 

Maybe because alot of us cant afford to go 

GagaisHotAF

Makes sense to a degree. She can stay in one place while she travels for filming and promoting Joker 2. 

Probably on Grindr

I have seen her Jazz show a few times, and it is AMAZING!!! She is so happy singing jazz, and it has gotten just as many, if not more rave reviews than Enigma (which I loved as well). She is a jazz singer! She lights up when she sings jazz and plays piano! Yes she is also a pop singer…before anyone comes for me. But seeing her in her element in Jazz & Piano is something incredible to experience:heart:

I totally agree with this. I first saw her live in the 4th row on the floor of the Jazz & Piano Show in 2019 and I swear my soul left my body. It was a spiritual experience, honestly. 

I went to 2 TCB shows. Super amazing, obviously, but not even close to being on the same level as J&P experience. I cannot wait to go back to Vegas next year and see WHATEVER show(s) she is doing there. 

37 minutes ago, Nickolas724 said:

I didn’t check very often but when I did I couldn’t find anything cheaper than like 3-400 even for the very back, my CB ticket was 200 for amazing field seat

You have to buy on release day, not buy resale tickets. 

1 hour ago, Nickolas724 said:

I didn’t check very often but when I did I couldn’t find anything cheaper than like 3-400 even for the very back, my CB ticket was 200 for amazing field seat

I was in the pit for Enigma with early entry and the ticket was around $350 I think. Versus TCB where I paid $275 and was back in the field with a worse view as it was off to the side. To be fair, Nats Park had a really shite ticketing website where I couldn’t see all my options and never showed me a pit ticket even though I had presale tickets. 

Roronoa Zoro
7 hours ago, Guillaume Hamon said:

Perry's already leaving Vegas?

Yes. Her residency is not as successful as they thought it would be. I guess only 4 nights were sold-out.

GagasEnigma4
2 hours ago, NT78 said:

I totally agree with this. I first saw her live in the 4th row on the floor of the Jazz & Piano Show in 2019 and I swear my soul left my body. It was a spiritual experience, honestly. 

I went to 2 TCB shows. Super amazing, obviously, but not even close to being on the same level as J&P experience. I cannot wait to go back to Vegas next year and see WHATEVER show(s) she is doing there. 

I agree 110%!! I think a lot of people underestimate the power of her Jazz & Piano show before seeing it. Its a lot of covers from the Great American Songbook yes, but she also does amazing piano renditions of her songs like Bad Romance, Poker Face, Born this Way. I think my soul left my body a few times as well. It is an experience like no other and so great to see Gaga so happy. When she interacts with the audience its like we have all been friends with her forever:kara:

Yess!!! I will be there too! Can’t wait for whatever is announced:excited:

GagasEnigma4
1 hour ago, maryloo said:

I was in the pit for Enigma with early entry and the ticket was around $350 I think. Versus TCB where I paid $275 and was back in the field with a worse view as it was off to the side. To be fair, Nats Park had a really shite ticketing website where I couldn’t see all my options and never showed me a pit ticket even though I had presale tickets. 

Thats what I am saying. I spent double for Early Entry Pit at TCB (no complaints tho it was amazing and so worth it). 

Even if someone bought the highest up seat for $89-$120 or whatever, you would STILL be closer to Gaga than with the $400 field tickets from TCB (just bc this theater is super small).

RichAssPiss

I am having flashbacks to the third act of Elvis where the Colonel talks him into playing Las Vegas showrooms instead of international stadiums. 

ALGAYDO
5 hours ago, Ainosuke said:

She’s not over per se but she’s not relevant either. 

You don’t have to lie to make yourself feel better about not being able to go to her Vegas show lmao

you’re either butt-hurt to the max, jealous af, or literally delusional if you think she’s irrelevant rn :ladyhaha:

Thats what I am saying. I spent double for Early Entry Pit at TCB (no complaints tho it was amazing and so worth it). 

Even if someone bought the highest up seat for $89-$120 or whatever, you would STILL be closer to Gaga than with the $400 field tickets from TCB (just bc this theater is super small).

So true. At that theater, the FARTHEST AWAY seat from the stage is only 100 feet away. That's insane. The venue is very intimate. 

Archived