Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Mariah found her shelved ’90s alt-rock album and wants to release it

noa234

Featured Posts

ChicaSkas

Oh wow good for her. How awesome to track down her own secret album 30 years after the label denied it to her :applause:

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Yesss, release it, Mariah!! 

You can hear her when she sang for Chick in this song

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Anderson123

Gaga in 2043 like "I found ARTPOP Act 2 and I'm ready to release it now! featuring Americano mariachi version as bonus track."

Controversiaga
6 minutes ago, Anderson123 said:

Gaga in 2043 like "I found ARTPOP Act 2 and I'm ready to release it now! featuring Americano mariachi version as bonus track."

along with the continuation of telephone ft. Beyonce 

and she performs it all at her first ever Rock in Rio performance 

Pronounced like “Balenciaga” . Emphasis on the “Ga”

ProfessionalClown
1 hour ago, Frank Potion said:

The album used to be on YouTube and was called “Someone’s Ugly Daughter” apparently :billie:

The album is still out there, just downloaded it. It’s under “Chick” bc she sang with her friend Clarissa Dane and created the name, but Mariah’s vocals were stuck to the back. You can reaaallly hear it in the acapella versions of the songs but they’re prob gonna release the version with her vocals in the front alongside her friends.

it’s very evident in this one:

TheFame Monster

This reminded me - who remembers the rumor that LG6 was going to be Mariah Carey meets Nine Inch Nails? Could’ve been someone making a rumor based on this unreleased album

MonsterBall13
On 9/20/2022 at 10:36 AM, Anderson123 said:

I'm dead 

Archived