💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

When do we think Gaga will return to Vegas?

GypsyVida

Featured Posts

GypsyVida

Gaga is confirmed to return to Vegas in 2023 with a new show that is different from Enigma, while keeping (but probably overhauling) the Jazz + Piano show. When do we think she'll return and what aesthetic, songs, etc. can we expect?

Personally, I think there's two possibilities.

A) She could start a new era in conjunction with the new show, starting in spring 2023. New album in April or May, shows starting just after album release.

B) She could wait until late 2023, and play a few shows at the very end of the year kind of like she did at the end of 2018 with Enigma's debut. Then she'd play shows throughout 2024 until fall when Joker: FAD (:derpga:) is released.

Stream COWBOY CARTER

Just now, GypsyVida said:

Gaga is confirmed to return to Vegas in 2023 with a new show that is different from Enigma, while keeping (but probably overhauling) the Jazz + Piano show. When do we think she'll return and what aesthetic, songs, etc. can we expect?

Personally, I think there's two possibilities.

A) She could start a new era in conjunction with the new show, starting in spring 2023. New album in April or May, shows starting just after album release.

B) She could wait until late 2023, and play a few shows at the very end of the year kind of like she did at the end of 2018 with Enigma's debut. Then she'd play shows throughout 2024 until fall when Joker: FAD (:derpga:) is released.

There is no new material recorded yet probably so the option A is impossible

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

GypsyVida
Just now, Rifek said:

There is no new material recorded yet probably so the option A is impossible

How do we know that though? For all anyone knows she could have a whole album stored in her computer waiting to be released and we wouldn't know a thing.

Stream COWBOY CARTER

How many Vegas shows are left in her contract? I feel that Jazz & Piano will resume bec it's successful, Gaga can perform her pop songs in piano and maybe try diff songs now, and i dont feel that a revamped Enigma will be her choice. Gaga after all wants to continue advocating jazz music and this is a platform for that. She can invite artists to spice things up, like Alicia Keys, Michael Buble... but that's far fetched i know.

Moonlight on Water

kinda hoping late 2023 at least so i can actually go :bradley: i really want to see her again... she's so ****ing amazing

she/her

danbekim

she's DEFINITELY going back next year, she still has some shows left to do from her contract.

If you have some rad remixes you made laying around, send it to me!!

I think in May, since after filming Joker 2 she still need time to make the new pop show, which will include a few Chromatica songs in addition to the greatest hits, with a new storyline and aesthetic.

GagasEnigma4

I know its pretty certain she will be extending her contract or renewing. She loves it there, always says it in her shows! And its so convenient for her health to be close to home in LA. I have seen her in Vegas a few times, and they love her there. I talk to people in Vegas. 22 shows left would not be enough to add a new revamped show, considering half of those dates would be J&P. Trust me when I say getting rid of J&P is not even an option. Its a fantastic show, and she loves doing jazz and piano! Probably more than pop I would say. Either way cannot wait!! My guess is Spring 2023 after Joker wraps!! Or at least start with J&P and eventually roll out revamped pop show:kara:

Sometime in the spring id imagine? I could see her upcoming schedule looking like this:

Now - October - Rest/ BTS Work/ Haus Labs

November - February/ March - Joker 2 Prep/ Filming

March - April - Rest/ Haus Labs

May - Vegas Re-Launch

I don’t see her spending more than a year off the stage

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

Archived