Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

'LG7' Discussion

FATCAT

Featured Posts

Starmie25
41 minutes ago, ALGAYDO said:

After seeing how well DOC did (for a remix album ofc.) I wouldn’t put it past her team to ask her for more hyperactive songs 

Also I'm tired of inoffensive funk/disco in the charts so ARTPOP would be well, a nice change :huntyga:

• Like 6
  • YAAAS 1

monketsharona

So here for LG7 being produced by Burns and Andrew Watt

Her Plastic Hearts era is coming

• Like 3
  • YAAAS 5

Esteban
5 hours ago, Obobo said:

makes sense — jersey club is derived from house music but it’s a lot faster and not just the four on the floor beat that’s on all the house and disco tracks (which people say is H&M music)

Yes its like guettotech which is a genre I liked, but I dont think it fits Gaga's music

ELECTROHEART

After knowing these producers are apparently working with Gaga for the next one, I think all of those rumors about a Disco-Rock album are becoming true(? :shrug:

Imagine if she's about to give us Blondie, ABBA, Eurythmics, Bowie, Prince, Donna Summer, Michael, 80s Madonna and a large etc. :nooo: A huge album and era is upon us :air:

Can't wait for that "great" announcement in july :flop:

"Every night, a million hearts are breaking, but at least I know tonight I'm not the only one"
  • YAAAS 6
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

FantasInIbiza

Maybe ARTPOP Act 2 annoucment cuz applause did that too

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL. NOR WILL HE EVER BE! NOW TRIM MY BANGS YOU WORTHLESS S**T!
  • Like 1
  • Shook 1

monketsharona
1 minute ago, MyARTPOPcouldmean said:

Maybe ARTPOP Act 2 annoucment cuz applause did that too

I know a lot of fans are perched for more ARTPOP but if she working with BURNS, Jeff Bhasker, Andrew Watt and BloodPop I highly doubt it for ARTPOP Act 2

Could be wrong tho

• Like 1

Tinnitus15

Just because Andrew is known for his pop/rock style, doesn’t mean gaga’s taking that direction. A producer can do things, completely different from his previous works. 

• Like 3

monketsharona
10 minutes ago, Tinnitus15 said:

Just because Andrew is known for his pop/rock style, doesn’t mean gaga’s taking that direction. A producer can do things, completely different from his previous works. 

True but Andrew has big pop rock influences on the things he worked generally so it could make sense for Gaga.

Still wonder if this post from last year wasn't teasing something tbh 

+ The fact she followed the rock band Wet Leg last summer while being in the UK

https://www.instagram.com/p/CZV5eHJLeSM/?igshid=MmJiY2I4NDBkZg==

Edited by monketsharona
  • Like 1
  • Shook 3
  • Thanks 2

ALGAYDO
12 minutes ago, Tinnitus15 said:

What if she’s just barely now starting to work on LG7 for a 2025 release, but has Act II (or, more realistically, 10th Anniversary ARTPOP with some ACT II songs thrown in there) ready to go this year? 

• Like 1
  • YAAAS 1

COOOK

some of andrew's work:

Camila Cabello - Havana
Kygo & Selena Gomez - It Ain't Me
Rita Ora - Anywhere
Selena Gomez & Marshmello - Wolves
Lana Del Rey - Doin' Time, Fvck It I Love You
Shawn Mendes & Camila Cabello - Señorita
Charli XCX - White Mercedes

• Like 1
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 1
  • Sad 1

Killa
On 5/20/2023 at 9:43 AM, Tyler1992 said:

I really want something like this for LG7, and honestly she deserves an album that doesn’t champion any battle, or fight any demon. Don’t get me wrong, I love that Gaga has taken the roads less travelled and delved deep as a pop artist.

But… Every album from Gaga thus far has seen Gaga in some kind of crusade for something. Fame, civil rights, family, art, mental and physical, and there’s always been dark aspects to her lyrics. 

I think Gaga owes it to herself to make an album that reflects the beauty that’s left in the world. Yes, things are ****ed up and but there’s magic in it. 

Give us grandiose arrangements and sweeping lyrics, gentle moments with sounds from nature, capture the beautiful moments from everyday life experience. The Dom Perignon video is a perfect example of the direction I hope she goes!

Well amen to that. Loved this analysis of yours. Def she goes around themes in modern world to talk about herself and clearly trauma of chromatica is by now a big theme, menthal health is a thing with a body now, not a myth. Maybe the last one is the least difficult to per or e it’s purpose. Dance my pains way, but could have been something else. Ofc lol ARTPOP is the same way, if not for the interviews and title… who’d knew. 
I def want a dom perignon aesthetic. I think gaga is very stoic in a way. Her ray of light could come with how she found this balance in her life and soothing music mid tempos that are still so in. Or a way to represent this tension and rigidity she has living with  being open and bold

Tinnitus15
49 minutes ago, ALGAYDO said:

What if she’s just barely now starting to work on LG7 for a 2025 release, but has Act II (or, more realistically, 10th Anniversary ARTPOP with some ACT II songs thrown in there) ready to go this year? 

I would live tbh 

• Sad 1

BloodyM
3 hours ago, monketsharona said:

So here for LG7 being produced by Burns and Andrew Watt

Her Plastic Hearts era is coming

I would die for an album from Gaga ala Plastic Hearts. I want her 'Never Be Me' 80s synth rock balland vibe, I would die. 

• Like 1
  • YAAAS 1

BloodyM
2 hours ago, ALGAYDO said:

tbh that's such a big prossibility. Maybe they are remarstering/remixing ARTPOP and adding a few songs, like Bryooklyn Nights etc....

• Shook 1