đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

'LG7' Discussion

FATCAT

Featured Posts

Killa

Its hard to predict, a full album seems quite hard to be created this year. Maybe concluded this year and released next spring. Yeah that would make sense.

I imagine she won’t work the same way she did for chromatica, with lots of people and the songs getting rounds. Im sure she realized that the process in general wasn’t very effective.

On the other hand hold my hand was an old as hell song and she still works with benjamin. Could mean that she still writtes with a partner on the piano and then shell search for the sound with the producer. 

My prediction is they release before joker. 

• Like 1

Tyler1992
On 5/15/2023 at 5:52 AM, monketsharona said:

I honestly don't see an acting role having impact on her music commercially.

A Star is Born was also a smash on radios and music industry in general because it also delivered mainstream music as well.

Not sure she's the kind of artist making big musical blackout is working. Wait and see I guess

Chromatica came out in 2020, when she finally toured the album it was  2022. She toured an album over two years old and broke stadium records.  

No one will forget about about her, she defined an era of pop, solidified her status and it’s hard to say if she’s even showing her hand.

• Thanks 1

BlingNotTheMusic
2 hours ago, Tyler1992 said:

We have never experienced a pop music drought  like this

ARTPOP - Chromatica was 7 years sis, wyd?

• Like 1
  • Shook 1

Tyler1992
6 minutes ago, WheresMy911Alice said:

ARTPOP - Chromatica was 7 years sis, wyd?

I can’t:triggered: :wtfga: :holdmyhand:

Edited by Tyler1992

King of the Fall

I don't think it would be smart at all for her to wait until after Joker 2 to release LG7. That is simply too long of a blackout period and putting out a new album fresh off the Joker 2 hype might lead to overexposure, she has plenty of time to make something happen if she really wanted and I am sure she has now had a bit of time to start working on something, Gaga is not the type to just sit doing nothing for months.

Edited by 4th Street
We define our moral ground, but when I crawl into your arms, everything comes tumbling down
  • Like 4

Blackout19

I am curious what LG7 will be about it? 

I feel like the sound it will be more rock, or maybe more like Joanne (I wish :giveup:) 

Marilyn Monroe is my best friend.

starcell
2 hours ago, Staryu17 said:

I am here for industrial/heavy electronica again! 

No disco/funk please. We have enough inoffensive funk in the charts already 🥳

YES THIS lol. I’ve always admired her for her work that wasn’t trying to follow trends, and to me, doing disco/funk isn’t that big of a change from Chromatica and it’s all too trendy now. We have enough of disco inspired music from her already lol

monketsharona
12 hours ago, Bat said:

Hmm Adele's hype is getting lesser each album cycle, 30 has nowhere the cultural impact that 21 or 25 had.

Maybee not but even her underperforming on 30 is still slaying our faves' numbers tbh :enigma:

• Sad 1

BleepBloop

It just hit me that it’s been 3 whole years since Chromatica…we should be crossing the threshold to a new era this year, no?

• Like 5

Starmie25
4 hours ago, Maltese Falcon said:

it's that disco/funk sound that made chromatica sound dated as soon as it came out

I disagree with that one

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4

BleepBloop
4 hours ago, Maltese Falcon said:

this.

it's that disco/funk sound that made chromatica sound dated as soon as it came out.

No, it was the royalty-free sounding house beats that made it sound dated 

TortureMeOnReplay

I've never felt time trickling so slowly before (when talking about on a large scale like months/years) becoming a Gaga Stan. I really loved Joanne and the wait for Chromatica felt so long. Especially because I was new to fanbases and believed every damn rumor about new music. But now hoping she releases new music this year is painful.  

Sneaky Oliver
8 hours ago, Killa said:

I imagine she won’t work the same way she did for chromatica, with lots of people and the songs getting rounds. Im sure she realized that the process in general wasn’t very effective.

What?! :triggered: Chromatica is one of her best produced albums ever 

I’m on my Legacy Act era
  • Like 6
  • LMAO 2
  • Thanks 6

Killa
1 hour ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

What?! :triggered: Chromatica is one of her best produced albums ever 

oh i think so as well, it's neat and doesn't flow bad. But it sure seemed like it was a whole process, and not a pleasant one for her. And the album works fine but idk, i think that's it. In my opinion obvs

OMonster

EDEN would be a really cool title for LG7. It could explore her returning to her natural state of paradise and calm after the battle that Chromatica lays out. It could also touch on themes of nature and spiritualism, which feels very aligned to where Gaga is right now in her life. The album could represent her rebirth as an artist. 

subtext / fantasy
  • Like 3