FATCAT

Featured Posts

Ziggy
1 hour ago, newtti said:

May 19: Lead single

May 26: Second single

June 2: Third single

June 9: Fourth single

June 10: She has the top 4 of Billboard and releases the album as a gift.

June 15: she starts a 455 dates world tour. New stadiums are built just for her show.

Jokes aside, I don't think she will release the new album this year. We will probably have her classic "I'm working on it", some teases on IG/twitter, and maybe an announcement by the end of the year. Chromatica was released 3 and a half years after Joanne, so I wouldn't be surprised if LG7 takes at least the same time (which would put us at the end of 2023 or beginning of 2024)

And also remember that she’s kinda had quite a bit of time to actually work on it. Sure, she did House of Gucci, Haus Labs and the tour, but she’s got a team to do a lot of the latter two things. Her involvement would be higher concept and even those concepts were well beyond the og chromatica. So she’s had time to get creative and inspired. She doesn’t have to be obvi lmao but it isn’t implausible that she has been lmao

• Like 3

LilyLark
17 hours ago, Tinnitus15 said:

Chromatica didn’t smash let’s not be delusional 

Chromatica opened with nearly 300k. In this day and age, that's a smash. Frankly, anything over 175k is arguably a major hit now and I was surprised Chromatica opened that strongly considering the aforementioned plus it came out in the middle of the George Floyd protests where a lot of stores were closed in the US.

Just because she's not doing Taylor or Adele numbers, nor her old school numbers, doesn't mean she's still not doing very, very well.

• Like 1
  • YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 6

LordByron28

My personal hopes would be something along these lines:

-  May 2023- ARTPOP 10 promo single releases alongside Dom Perignon performance. 

- June 2023- ARTPOP 10 releases featuring some new music with songs that were scrapped from the album including a revamped DWUW. A number of the original tracks now have features with different artists or new mixes from different producers. Her team experiments more heavily in promoting this album with Tik Tok and Spotify. If one song becomes a huge viral success like Bloody Mary then the team will push it on radio. This is them mostly experimenting so that they can nail LG7’s marketing. 

- July 2023- March 2024 Gaga Vegas show featuring mostly music from Chromatica, ARTPOP 10, Dawn of Chromatica, in addition to a number of her hit staples including Bloody Mary. Gaga also records additional music during this time and possibly do some small filming roles. The show set list consists of 22 tracks:

Act 1: 

- Just Dance / Telephone medley

- Poker Face

- Love Game / Government Hooker medley

- Sexxx Dreams

- Paparazzi/ Dance in the Dark medley

Act 2

- Bad Romance

- Judas

- Monster/Replay Medley

- Perfect Illusion

Act 3 

- Bloody Mary

- Aura

- Venus/Guy medley

- ARTPOP

- 1 new track off of ARTPOP 10

Act 4

- Stupid Love

- Free Woman

- 2 new tracks off of ARTPOP 10

- Sine From Above

Act 5:

- Rain on Me is the Finale song

- Applause is the encore track. 

October 2023-January 2024- Gaga appears as a guest star on Wednesday Season 2 whenever it releases. It will also feature a Gaga track in the series. 

- February 2024- Gaga plans and performs a major performance art piece at The Grammy’s. She debuts her lead single and LG7 also surprise drops after her Grammys performance. 

- April 2024- Coachella headliner performance

- May 2024 2nd single off of LG7 releases as well as Fortnite virtual concert.

- June 2024-September 2024- LG7 tour. 

- August 2024- 3rd single alongside VMA performance.

- September-October 2024- Joker: FAD releases and she does her promo rounds for it. I suspect the soundtrack consists of classic jazz covers and at the very most a few original songs. 

- Late 2024/early 2025- Gaga begins filming or securing her next major film role after Joker: FAD. 

- Gaga also voices the character Pauline from the Mario series. She appears in the next Mario universe film releasing in 2025. Pauline first appeared in the original DK as the damsel in distress that Mario needed to save while in New York. In 2017, she returned as the mayor of the New York City like world where she also performed more original classical style Jazz tracks such as ‘Jump up, Superstar’. This role she recorded in between doing shows at Vegas and before LG7 tour started. 

Edited by LordByron28
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 1

HookerOnAChurch
7 minutes ago, KindnessPunk said:

I feel like she’ll want to fulfill her Vegas contract before putting out a new record. 

I have the same feeling. 

• Like 1

ELECTROHEART
Just now, HookerOnAChurch said:

I have the same feeling. 

Chained to Vegas indeed

"Every night, a million hearts are breaking, but at least I know tonight I'm not the only one"

Edonis

Not that this means anything because I’m essentially guessing, but for some reason I think Gar is going New Wave for the next album. I feel like she’s been itching to wear some Elsa Schiaparelli shoulder pads with Ray Bans again. I have the same gut feeling I had about LG6 being 90s dance influenced and I’m quite sure why lol

• YAAAS 1
  • Shook 1

LordByron28
35 minutes ago, KindnessPunk said:

I feel like she’ll want to fulfill her Vegas contract before putting out a new record. 

I’m hoping the Vegas show will be a limited thing like 6-9 months. ARTPOP 10 can count for a release to tide fans over until early 2024. She returns with an elaborate performance art piece debuting her lead single at the Grammys and LG7 drops sometime shortly after. Album era begins February 2024 and wraps up by the time Joker launches in October with 3 singles/music videos, a summer tour, and various promo performances/ festivals. 

slayo

In celebration of ARTPOP’s 10 year anniversary, I honestly don’t expect anything more than a simple Brooklyn Nights streaming release. Gaga probably isn’t interested in releasing any new, unleaked material from the ARTPOP era. That time of her life probably wasn’t a pleasant experience mentally. With the level of fame, scrutiny, and exhaustion her record label was putting on her, I’m sure it was hard for her. I think she’s truly moved on. I remember her saying in interviews during 2014/15 that Tony Bennett saved her life after the ARTPOP era, and I think she means that.

Edited by slayo
Make it stupid!

slayo
2 minutes ago, Maltese Falcon said:

manifesting a fernando garibay and redone produced record again

We need it!

Make it stupid!

monketsharona

Just random but BURNS posted studio pics from the studio for the last few days. The studio is Nightbird Studio in West Hollywood. One of the picture was featuring a Steinway & Son piano (the ones she loves to use)

So who knows... 

He posted another pic today on his story.

• Like 1
  • YAAAS 3

RainingOnMe
33 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

Just random but BURNS posted studio pics from the studio for the last few days. The studio is Nightbird Studio in West Hollywood. One of the picture was featuring a Steinway & Son piano (the ones she loves to use)

So who knows... 

He posted another pic today on his story.

Nope. It's for Hemlock Groves who's releasing a single with him soon.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

monketsharona

I hope she'll go in something a bit more experimental. Live some rock disco pop album.

Like Plastic Hearts meeting some disco funk productions. 

Producers : Mark Ronson, Andrew Watt, Stuart Price, Nile Rodgers, Giorgio Moroder, BURNS and RedOne / Rami Yacoub for the bops and catchy lyrics.

Just a fan fantasy. We'll probably get another BloodPop lead produced album. Not that I would be hurt, I love Chromatica anyway. 

Edited by monketsharona
  • Like 2
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 3