celeb

Gwen Stefani serves face in interview with Seth Meyers

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

1 hour ago, Rebel said:

90% of the replies if this were in Gaga News:

”it’s just makeup omg 🙄🙄🙄

:billie:

Are you kidding me? This forum is the first one to make fun of her fillers. You must be living in some alternate reality :billie:

HiddenWeirdo

In before, Gwen makes a statement by saying: "four years ago, I suffered a terrifying accident to my jaw.."

10 minutes ago, Regina George said:

People don’t “think”, they know she had some work done on her face. It’s literally obvious and denying that is straight up delusional. 

“sHe’s UnReCogNizaBle” IS dramatic. Sure she could have had surgery, but more likely it was filler. And that doesn’t change the fact she’s taken great care of her skin and body. That can’t be fixed as easily as pumping your lips or cheeks (which Gaga does heavy-handedly at times) It literally dissolves.

Guillaume Hamon
17 minutes ago, HiddenWeirdo said:

In before, Gwen makes a statement by saying: "four years ago, I suffered a terrifying accident to my jaw.."

Be careful. Jokes about it were called bullying in a former thread even if we joked about Gaga's Epione queen status a billion times without it bothering people much. :huntyga:

HiddenWeirdo
1 minute ago, Guillaume Hamon said:

Be careful. Jokes about it were called bullying in a former thread even if we joked about Gaga's Epione queen status a billion times without it bothering people much. :huntyga:

I know but at the same time we can't be sensible about everything. If I'm not allowed to make those kinda harmless jokes then maybe ggd is not the right place for me :oops:

Guillaume Hamon
3 hours ago, HiddenWeirdo said:

I know but at the same time we can't be sensible about everything. If I'm not allowed to make those kinda harmless jokes then maybe ggd is not the right place for me :oops:

Oh c'mon if this site can go from super sensitive to super dark humor without much explanation behind it...

I'm sure you must fit somewhere, stay love! :vegas:

DelusionalGaga

I don't want to comment on her face but can we talk about how for the past 6 years in every interview she's done she ends up talking about Blake Shelton. She has had such a fascinaning music career and there are a million things you could ask her about besides her boring country bumbkin husband. 

Juanlittlem

Why do you guys care so much about what anyone does to their face/body? She loos gorgeous even if she's had plastic surgery. I don't think she's asked for any money to any of you so let her be :kara:

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

TasteLikeWhiskey

I like it. The new face really fits her hair and neck. 

I would never die for my beliefs because I might be wrong

Guillaume Hamon
41 minutes ago, Juanlittlem said:

Why do you guys care so much about what anyone does to their face/body? She loos gorgeous even if she's had plastic surgery. I don't think she's asked for any money to any of you so let her be :kara:

That's like when people come with a new haircut looking different, it's their business ofc yet others discuss it out of interest for how a physic can be transformed by it and it schocks nobody. 

Why would it be wrong when it's the same thing but about a change coming from stuffs done?

Or maybe you were only talking about people who dissed her look saying that and mentioning folks who didn't let her be?

3 hours ago, DelusionalGaga said:

I don't want to comment on her face but can we talk about how for the past 6 years in every interview she's done she ends up talking about Blake Shelton. She has had such a fascinaning music career and there are a million things you could ask her about besides her boring country bumbkin husband. 

So much this. I hate this timeline, since she did a comeback with Baby Don't Lie, the trajectory of her music catalogue really turned into some disaster. I'm mostly sad that she admitted in interviews that she really thinks about retiring from music and lets not start about bringing Blake into everything.

Archived