💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Gwen Stefani serves face in interview with Seth Meyers

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

the fact that her neck/chest look.. SOOO fcking smooth and beautiful... I'm shaking at 25 with neck lines lmao

love ha, beautiful iconic queen

34 minutes ago, LG666 said:

Oooof. I miss the edgy punk tomboy Gwen. I hardly recognize this plastic Hollywood filler queen.

She used to be so pretty, now she just looks plastic. 

The people who clutch their pearls and are dramatic when they think someone had filler or surgery are so annoying. I can easily tell this is Gwen. She’s taken such great care of her skin. It makes sense though, she’s always been sorta pale especially coming from cali. 

I personally would stop surgery if i started looking too frozen. I like JLo’s look cause u can still wrinkles and she doesn’t look like a muppet no offence

Guillaume Hamon
1 hour ago, Rebel said:

90% of the replies if this were in Gaga News:

”it’s just makeup omg 🙄🙄🙄

:billie:

C'mon everybody calls her Miss Epione here! :ladyhaha:

Are some monsters still denying Gaga fillers after she discussed it herself nearly a decade ago? 😂

Guillaume Hamon
1 hour ago, HIM820 said:

The people who clutch their pearls and are dramatic when they think someone had filler or surgery are so annoying. I can easily tell this is Gwen. She’s taken such great care of her skin. It makes sense though, she’s always been sorta pale especially coming from cali. 

I agree it's visible but not so changing like if she was unrecognizable.

Regina George
1 hour ago, HIM820 said:

People don’t “think”, they know she had some work done on her face. It’s literally obvious and denying that is straight up delusional. 

Archived