Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

TCB in Miami stopped due to the storm

Rifek

Featured Posts

Debithius
3 minutes ago, Blackout19 said:

To be honest, these days I am afraid to buy tickets to see an artist, they don't took serious anymore a tour 

What the hell are you talking about? How can you say that about her canceling the show? There a was a ****ing storm with lightning. If it hits the stadium everyone are literally dead as the stadium would flood with water as well. She prioritized everyone's lives, you honestly think she should have kept going?

• Replies 424
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ELECTROHEART
9 minutes ago, Blackout19 said:

To be honest, these days I am afraid to buy tickets to see an artist, they don't took serious anymore a tour 

I think Gaga takes her shows with the enough seriousness and that's why tonight she decided to don't put herself, her band, dancers and 50,000 fans in danger of being strucked by lightning.

"Every night, a million hearts are breaking, but at least I know tonight I'm not the only one"

ChromaticaGUY

No one I interacted with was upset with Gaga. Just the situation itself. Gaga was very emotional all night, more so when she came out to cancel. It was clearly very hard for her. A lot of tears were shed tonight. She done her best, we waited for over an hour and she was still in costume when she greeted us which is proof she had every intention on continuing. I’m so so sad, because this era was so hard for all of us with the leaks, delays, cancellations. But we should all be proud that she cares about us so much. 

Ar one point tonight before the weather turned, she acknowledged that she does movies, but she’s happiest in front of her fans singing. And she will sing for us again. 

ChicaSkas
9 minutes ago, Blackout19 said:

Who is this They you speak of..... if you are meaning Gaga..... there is no way in 50 hells that she didnt take this tour dead seriously..... :patrizia:

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

AlabasterBones
4 minutes ago, rasclautmangos said:

Yeah I see mostly people being disappointed, a few meltdowns, and a couple trying to be funny, but no real anger towards Gaga.

Same tbh, well I saw one rude as hell comment on ig directed towards her about it but think it was a troll fishing for attention. Anyone showing or feeling anger or resentment etc towards her directly over something literally out of her control is an actual moron. Tbh I get being upset at the situation as a whole, it is a bummer, but to be mad directly at her just is being stupid. 

AlabasterBones
12 minutes ago, Blackout19 said:

Come on... if there’s one thing Gaga takes seriously its her tours and putting on a show & giving the audience a good experience. You say it like she just decided she couldn’t be bothered to carry on? 

18 minutes ago, Blackout19 said:

Do you want to die? Wtf 😭

OnFireTheseDays

Omfg can’t believe this has happened. So sorry to the fans and of course Gaga, cannot imagine how difficult of a decision that must have been :bradley:

At least everyone is safe 

NichuuB
29 minutes ago, LilyLark said:

Didn't she literally perform like 95-97% of the show? Someone said there's usually only 2 more songs after the point she stopped. I get that people are disappointed, but it's wild that people are acting like the show was cut off half way or they got swindled out of their money or she stopped for no reason.

I suppose she could offer a refund-and she very well may after everything is sorted out tonight-but I don't think it's wild if she didn't. If she stopped at the 75-85%, sure, a refund should be offered, but at this point...

TBF I went on stan twitter for the first time in a while, which was a mistake lol...I think the stans are whipping up the anger at Gaga with the jokes and acting like she was happy/ditching for no reason. Reminds me of why stan twitter is so bizarre...people claim to like someone, but then will drag them just to get attention on twitter. Quite a few Bey fans-which surprised me-were doing this on 9/11 by bringing up an unfortunate performance she gave that was kind of offensive during a concert that ending up donating money for 9/11. People were like 'why are you making jokes about this, it makes her look bad' but they just...cared about twt engagement.

Just so you don't misinterpret me, i wasn't judging her. She is more than right for canceling it. The danger was extreme, like, imagine a lighting striking a crowd... Hundreds or thousands could die (and the rain as well by itself is dangerous). 

My only question was about if in a occasion like that the procedure is rescheduling, refund or none. And it seems that contractually everything is okay

Property of @Whale

Lanadelduck

OK, so this is my third show. I am sad and upset because they knew the weather report and they posted call time for the show of 7:30 PM. She didn’t go on until 9.  She has been very good about starting on time at both shows I went to before Miami.  

this could have been avoided :/

and it’s not her fault. I’m gutted for her as well. But it was poor planning

additionally, I am devastated for fans who flew from other states and countries to see the show and for people who had never seen the full show before tonight. 

Just now, Lanadelduck said:

OK, so this is my third show. I am sad and upset because they knew the weather report and they posted call time for the show of 7:30 PM. She didn’t go on until 9.  She has been very good about starting on time at both shows I went to before Miami.  

The start time for the show was not super clear though. The email from VIP Nation (that I think we received Wednesday?) Ssaid showtime would be at 9:30. Based on the majority of the shows having started at 8:30 or later, I really didnt think 7:30 was gonna be it.

I'm not disagreeing with you per se, just blaming the organizers for the lack of concrete communication lol.

PartySick
2 minutes ago, Lanadelduck said:

Lots of ways this could have been avoided tbh.

Earlier start time. A roof on the stadium. When they were letting people back in they should have been checking wrist bands THEN instead of letting people flood the floor and then having to send them back to the seats which took a literal hour. Or just let them stay on the floor, who cares?

However, nothing in Gaga's power could have been done. I blame whoever booked the venue and the venue itself tbh.

Even then...I mean, it's lightning. You can prepare and plan for it (especially in Florida) but you can't make it go away.

🖤

Lanadelduck
Just now, beli8 said:

The start time for the show was not super clear though. The email from VIP Nation (that I think we received Wednesday?) Ssaid showtime would be at 9:30. Based on the majority of the shows having started at 8:30 or later, I really didnt think 7:30 was gonna be it.

I'm not disagreeing with you per se, just blaming the organizers for the lack of concrete communication lol.

Massive emails all Ticketmaster all hard rock stadium. Had 7pm then switched to a very clear doors 7pm. Show 730. No other stop had this drama. 

KindnessPunk

Well just got into bed after this very long day, I feel so bad for Gaga, when she came out to say bye, and how she cried on Insta, it was like seeing a friend  who’s down (i know that sounds weird), like I really felt bad for her bc I can imagine how difficult this decision was…just thinking about her, her team, band and dancers, and of course the fans. I’ll always be here for you Gaga, rain or shine :heart: 

Thank you for Chromatica and thank you for an incredible show

until…the next time :pawsup:

Archived