💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Dr. Luke debuts new artist ‘Amari’

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

Amari_Press_Photo.jpg?w=400

Amari isn’t just an animation, she’s an NFT. 

Amari, the first virtual artist signed to Dr. Luke’s new metaverse label Player Zero. The imprint — a joint venture with Web3 collective Digital Arts & Sciences — will develop a roster of virtual artists and metaverse experiences.

Amari’s debut single, “Deeper” is the type of chart-friendly, electro-pop track that you’d expect from the Dr. Luke hit-making machine.  The Doja Cat producer put together a team of the industry’s leading pop songwriters to pen the first single. It's written and produced by Sean Myer (Fletcher / Demi Lovato / Ekali ) and is rounded out by a team of strong writers including, Sarah Barrios (Fletcher / Demi Lovato / Ekali) Linnea Sodahl (Zara Larsson, Tove Styrke, Twice, Tinie Tempah and Axwell) and Kevin Fisher ( Fergie / All Time Low / Five Seconds of Summer / Lany / One Republic). 

Heavily influenced by strong female artists like Halsey and Ellie Goulding, the direction of her sound is best described as top 40's pop with electronic undertones. 

Dr. Luke is expected to produce future records for the label.

The first artist, Amari, emerges from Player Zero’s futuristic virtual world, where characters and bands will release records, play virtual concerts and release NFT drops.

https://www.billboard.com/pro/virtual-artist-amari-dr-luke-metaverse-label-player-zero-nft/

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Joshie S

#FreeKesha

Why can't he let her go if he's moving on with many new artists? (even if they aren't real) It's all about control, please let her be free.:bradley:

The melody that you choose can rescue you ♥

phantasmas
4 minutes ago, jared011 said:

No offense to Amari, but no. 

She can't feel offense because she's not real :ally:

I do wonder who is providing the vocals tho..

1 minute ago, phantasmas said:

She can't feel offense because she's not real :ally:

I do wonder who is providing the vocals tho..

I know I just didn’t want a WP :v:

Amerie is better.

Just listen to the single of  the Gorillaz, Cracker Island.

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Werewolves Wanted
52 minutes ago, Joshie S said:

#FreeKesha

Why can't he let her go if he's moving on with many new artists? (even if they aren't real) It's all about control, please let her be free.:bradley:

I know.. :( 

but unfortunately, I agree, it seems a bit more like a power dynamic at this point and about pride more-so than just a matter of freedom… 

Ive been a huge Kesha fan forever, I really hope she somehow finds her justice and peace in whatever fashion that is. 

Cameltoe Chariot

Aren’t NFTs over at this point? :laughga:

I couldn’t go a day without hearing about them 6 months ago and now it’s like no one gives a sh*t anymore :billie:

Shipper

It's funny that since REAL humans don't want to work with him, he resorted to an NFT digital popstar.

:ladyhaha:
You gotta laugh at this point.

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕

Archived