đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

FLETCHER - Girl of My Dreams

jimmytimestep

Featured Posts

jimmytimestep

FLETCHER's debut album, "Girl of My Dreams", is now available on all streaming platforms, and let me tell y'all - there are some BAWPS.

Fletcher-Girl-Of-My-Dreams-Cover.jpg?w=1

bpmMonkey

Thanks for sharing. Always happy to listen to new artists, and I think she’s going to slap! Just started the first song

Several bops there, and a great mixture of styles.  I was going to say she's going to be huge, but I see she's been around a few years, so why haven't I heard of her before?   She deserves for everyone to hear this album.  I hope she has a brilliant career.

I live outside the space time continuum.

bpmMonkey

What song does „Better Version“ remind me of?! Not sonically, but lyrically. 
Help !

lol, found it. 

jimmytimestep
11 minutes ago, Ronk said:

Several bops there, and a great mixture of styles.  I was going to say she's going to be huge, but I see she's been around a few years, so why haven't I heard of her before?   She deserves for everyone to hear this album.  I hope she has a brilliant career.

She's pretty cool. She's had a handful of singles and EPs; I hope she gets some nice traction with this album and can rise up to be a new Betty Who or Rina Sawayama.

Grigio Guy

We’ve seen her live twice this year and she is absolutely amazing! I wasn’t a fan of her last EP as much as I loved “you ruined New York City for me” but the singles for this album are more than promising!

Religion is a product to sell.

• 4 months later...

Archived