game

Nintendo Direct 9/13/2022

BleepBloop

Featured Posts

ChicaSkas
6 hours ago, bionic said:

come thru national dex

FTFY :hug:

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HeavyMetal Halcyon
2 hours ago, jimmytimestep said:

Me too, other than BOTW. And EASILY the best final boss in any Zelda game, maybe the best final boss ever?

100% agree. BOTW is the other favorite of mine, but Wind Wakers boss battle series is unmatched. Shadow Ganon, Puppet Ganon, AND Ganondorf?!? Brilliant 

Some insiders says that Bayo 3 section is canceled and it might get it’s own direct this week.. 

I find it hard to believe but let’s see, it’s too soon for a bayo 3 direct, usually they does the specific directs 2 weeks before release.

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Head Empty
10 hours ago, ChicaSkas said:

FTFY :hug:

the critic GIF by Priya

All I'm wishing for at this point is that Totodile is in the game AND Pokemon Home integration on day 1. I bred a shiny Totodile in BDSP, and it needs a moment to shine :giveup:

I'm curious to see the line-up for the Direct. I can't imagine Pokémon being a big chunk, since they've been doing pretty well with their own trailers.

alsemanche
11 hours ago, River said:

4 or collection, but one of them is in, they were supposed to be announced this summer but the direct was canceled, because pokemon f-cked up the release scheduled.

OMFG im getting fed today :giveup:

Soft, soothing, and succulent

alsemanche
24 minutes ago, River said:

Some insiders says that Bayo 3 section is canceled and it might get it’s own direct this week.. 

I find it hard to believe but let’s see, it’s too soon for a bayo 3 direct, usually they does the specific directs 2 weeks before release.

Istg if they cancel it.... i cant with nintendo

Soft, soothing, and succulent

19 minutes ago, alsemanche said:

Istg if they cancel it.... i cant with nintendo

yeah since covid nintendo is taking it safe and slow, for some reason they are not confident with announcements and promo like they used to be.

The release schedule is so empty, it's mostly 3rd party and indie, it's either the end of the switch cycle, or development is very very slow.

BleepBloop
1 hour ago, River said:

The Splatoon 3 and Xeno 3 directs were both a month before release actually

24 minutes ago, Sneaky said:

The Splatoon 3 and Xeno 3 directs were both a month before release actually

Yeah I kinda missed them because I was in the middle of a big move to another country so I took a long break 

Good time to come back 😎

Phaye Monster

I say this in every Nintendo thread and I know there’s little possibility but

a new Style Boutique, please Nintendo

I'm an ARTPOP bitch, baby

Archived