:tony: finally. Im hoping for a tittle 

also 3D collection :ph34r:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lona Delery
1 minute ago, alsemanche said:

I didn't know there's a mobile prequel omg???

And HOW did you reach the final boss on 65 hours... I still have like the last chapter of each one of my characters? :air: But i do spend a lot of time just walking around and doing fights and stuff like that 

omg :deadbanana: and i thought i was slow cuz they say it's a 50 hour game

and yesss, there is a  mobile prequel! dont know if its available in Lebanon, but you could probably get it running with the app file and a VPN when setting up the game. It's a gacha though, but it's not necessary to spend money on it imo

Sometimes it feels like I've got a war in my mind, I wanna get off but I keep riding the ride

alsemanche
1 minute ago, Lona Delery said:

omg :deadbanana: and i thought i was slow cuz they say it's a 50 hour game

and yesss, there is a  mobile prequel! dont know if its available in Lebanon, but you could probably get it running with the app file and a VPN when setting up the game. It's a gacha though, but it's not necessary to spend money on it imo

50 hours omg? :air: I kinda struggle with the boss fights ngl, and I started in a very messy way so i had to go back, level up, and then continue, etc.

ANd I'll check it out! I'm not too fond of mobile games so idk if i'd enjoy it anyway 

Soft, soothing, and succulent

soooo as usual I'll have the whole direct content by the end of the day/tomorrow morning

expect it to be very bayo, very zelda and.. nintnedo at their Prime

It Takes Two is pretty much confirmed to the switch now, so prepare your joy cons and friends.

Lona Delery
1 minute ago, alsemanche said:

50 hours omg? :air: I kinda struggle with the boss fights ngl, and I started in a very messy way so i had to go back, level up, and then continue, etc.

ANd I'll check it out! I'm not too fond of mobile games so idk if i'd enjoy it anyway 

octopath was my first JRPG apart from Pokemon so i also struggled a lot... like, i didnt know how to use BP and stuff :deadbanana: i'd look at a guide or two, maybe youre missing a feature or two that make fights easier. 

Spoiler

like secondary jobs, or the 4 OP jobs you get by battling the gods

in spoiler just in case

and the mobile game is pretty much exactly the same as the original from a gameplay perspective. it's the only mobile game i play

Sometimes it feels like I've got a war in my mind, I wanna get off but I keep riding the ride

alsemanche
2 minutes ago, Lona Delery said:

octopath was my first JRPG apart from Pokemon so i also struggled a lot... like, i didnt know how to use BP and stuff :deadbanana: i'd look at a guide or two, maybe youre missing a feature or two that make fights easier. 

Reveal hidden contents

like secondary jobs, or the 4 OP jobs you get by battling the gods

in spoiler just in case

and the mobile game is pretty much exactly the same as the original from a gameplay perspective. it's the only mobile game i play

yeah I still struggle with those things :air: I just do them the way I want and f*ck it :billie: Lemme play it now actually, I kinda miss it

and that sounds good actually!! i just checked and it's available for me :party:

Soft, soothing, and succulent

andy232000
14 minutes ago, River said:

soooo as usual I'll have the whole direct content by the end of the day/tomorrow morning

expect it to be very bayo, very zelda and.. nintnedo at their Prime

It Takes Two is pretty much confirmed to the switch now, so prepare your joy cons and friends.

How do you always know stuff? You work on a related field?

27monster27
2 hours ago, Red said:

Other companies: *announce their presentations months before they happen*

Nintendo: HEY YO IS YOUR WALLET FREE TOMORROW??? 

Taylor Swift in 2020:

he/him/his

Phaye Monster
1 hour ago, HeavyMetal Halcyon said:

Wind Waker is probably my favorite Zelda game. Even if it was rushed and they had to cut some content to put it out quickly, the finished product is still amazing. The stylized animation and open overworld are so fun! 

I wanna play it so badly:bradley:

I'm an ARTPOP bitch, baby

1 hour ago, andy232000 said:

How do you always know stuff? You work on a related field?

I'm a mod in one of the nintendo subs so they are preparing us for the promotions and announcements before they happen, mostly assets for banners and other promotional items.

jimmytimestep
2 hours ago, River said:

and.. nintnedo at their Prime

Don't you DARE tease us with that!!!! Are we finally going to get Metroid Prime 4?!?!?!

20 minutes ago, jimmytimestep said:

Don't you DARE tease us with that!!!! Are we finally going to get Metroid Prime 4?!?!?!

4 or collection, but one of them is in, they were supposed to be announced this summer but the direct was canceled, because pokemon f-cked up the release scheduled.

jimmytimestep
3 hours ago, HeavyMetal Halcyon said:

Wind Waker is probably my favorite Zelda game. Even if it was rushed and they had to cut some content to put it out quickly, the finished product is still amazing. The stylized animation and open overworld are so fun! 

Me too, other than BOTW. And EASILY the best final boss in any Zelda game, maybe the best final boss ever?

Archived