💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
funny

Theorize why the flames are so powerful/ hot

TEANUS

Featured Posts

What’s your guesses for Gaga intentionally turning the flames up so high for The Chromatica Ball? Did she know it would be the easiest way to take us all out at once? Is she turning them up little by little each show waiting till we spontaneously combust? Then she’d be free from the chains of us wanting pop music forever? Or is she hoping the Illuminati will let it scrape by as her re-entry dues, potentially sacrificing a gay? :oprah:

Discuss 

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

Just now, POP A 911 said:

gays are attracted to light. more sales. :interestinga:

Just like the flies that swarmed Gaga during her method acting for HOG :bradley:

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

This is the exploding into her 30s that she was hinting few years ago :applause:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

LibraLove
Just now, Snorlax said:

I honestly thought they weren't that hot and I was in the pit 

Every time they blasted, especially during Telephone at the ATL show, I sweat. Like oozed. They were hot. 

TheEdgeof96
52 minutes ago, LibraLove said:

Every time they blasted, especially during Telephone at the ATL show, I sweat. Like oozed. They were hot. 

I was in 5th row of the ATL pit, and my scalp BURNED every time they went off… the second half of the show I cringed and held my breath each time they came on. 

it didn’t help the night before I cut, bleached, & dyed my hair & got sunburnt AF waiting in the VIP pit line. But it was painful. Hated those flames with a burning passion. Especially at the end during Rain On Me and  Hold my Hand. 

LibraLove
30 minutes ago, TheEdgeof96 said:

I was in 5th row of the ATL pit, and my scalp BURNED every time they went off… the second half of the show I cringed and held my breath each time they came on. 

it didn’t help the night before I cut, bleached, & dyed my hair & got sunburnt AF waiting in the VIP pit line. But it was painful. Hated those flames with a burning passion. Especially at the end during Rain On Me and  Hold my Hand. 

Omg I was in 4th row VIP (outside the pit) next to the right catwalk. It was an inferno up front. Lmao. 

Archived