Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Taylor Swift says the red scarf is a metaphor

Teletubby

Featured Posts

She is a Naruto stan but can't say it out loud wbk

Free-Shipping-Naruto-The-Movie-The-Last-

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Meta4 is also the codename of the music project of META/Facebook... subliminal messages all over the place here, Illuminati is real.

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

pussycat
15 minutes ago, River said:

Meta4 is also the codename of the music project of META/Facebook... subliminal messages all over the place here, Illuminati is real.

she's a devil worshipper.... red aka the color of BLOOD and HELL ? :patrizia: god bless we gays are going to hell anyways so we can just enjoy her music with daddy devil :heart: 

DoremonLove

I read long back tht its a metaphor for virginity can any swifty here confirm.:laughga: if not pls dont come for me lol

How can anoyone not love gaga

badfaith

It's a metaphor for Jake's d. She means it was so long she can wrap it round her neck :glamourpuss:

B2theRich33
52 minutes ago, DoremonLove said:

I read long back tht its a metaphor for virginity can any swifty here confirm.:laughga: if not pls dont come for me lol

This is what I heard too… and many swifties confirm it

GagasLeftFoot

I feel she doesn't even come up with half the **** she says she does. If she hears something the Swifties™️ made up that makes her sound smarter/more intellectual, she'll use it and will pretend to have always been the case.

the last thing the world needs is another feet lover, but that's TOO BAD

Taylucifer
1 hour ago, DoremonLove said:

I read long back tht its a metaphor for virginity can any swiftie here confirm.:laughga: if not pls dont come for me lol

thats the general consensus 

1989 (TV) is out NOW

2 hours ago, DoremonLove said:

Wait, I had never heard that before. This changes the whole meaning of the song for me now... :ladyhaha:

Hopefully it doesn't ruin it like the time I found out what Summer of 69 was about...:fail:

Archived