💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

New Friday the 13th movie may be released next year

monketsharona

Featured Posts

monketsharona

'Friday the 13th creator Sean S. Cunningham has seemingly announced that a new film in the long-running slasher franchise will be released in 2023.

The news has not yet been officially announced, but was rather spotted by fans in the creator's "About" profile on the video message-sharing website Cameo, which reads: "Sean S. Cunningham directed and produced the seminal horror film Friday [the] 13th, creating the iconic villain Jason Voorhees. The movie has spawned 12 installments with a 13th scheduled for next year."

A new Friday the 13th movie was previously teased by Roy Lee, a producer behind several popular horror movies like The Ring, Blair Witch and It. "[A new Friday the 13th movie] is something that I would love to talk about. You may be hearing something by year’s end… on that front," the producer said in Aug. 2022. Lee has been attached to a new Friday the 13th film since 2018 when his production company Vertigo Entertainment was set to produce a new installment in the franchise, which never happened due to the Friday the 13th legal battle.

A new Friday the 13th movie was previously teased by Roy Lee, a producer behind several popular horror movies like The Ring, Blair Witch and It. "[A new Friday the 13th movie] is something that I would love to talk about. You may be hearing something by year’s end… on that front," the producer said in Aug. 2022. Lee has been attached to a new Friday the 13th film since 2018 when his production company Vertigo Entertainment was set to produce a new installment in the franchise, which never happened due to the Friday the 13th legal battle.

https://www.cbr.com/friday-the-13th-creator-announces-jason-voorhees-return/

Oh? I thought the one that will release next month will be the final one :glamourpuss:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

monketsharona
Just now, RAMROD said:

Oh? I thought the one that will release next month will be the final one :glamourpuss:

Last Friday the 13th installement was released like in 2009 if I'm not wrong

That could be a great revival, Jason has always been one of my favorite Boogeymen

2 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

Last Friday the 13th installement was released like in 2009 if I'm not wrong

That could be a great revival, Jason has always been one of my favorite Boogeymen

Oh yes, I mistake it with Halloween for some reaaon :lmao:

I hope the design for new Jason is good.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

1 hour ago, RAMROD said:

Oh yes, I mistake it with Halloween for some reaaon :lmao:

I hope the design for new Jason is good.

This reminded me of this interview :air:

Hopefully they can come to an agreement and make this happen. I think a revival of the Friday franchise is easier since they never made it's history unnesecarily complex, just annoying teens trying to survive. Just don't send him to space again :sweat:

Now, a new Nightmare movie, that would be my dream :bradley:

Its not a fedora u f*ck

Anderson123

It's been so long, I hope the movie is worth it. The franchise never really bothered having memorable characters or iconic survivors so this is probably going to be a reboot. Unless they go Halloween and just do a sequel to the original or something idk.

Archived