Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Selling my Babble On t-shirt

HighwayFantasy

Featured Posts

myluis617

Whats up with it? i almost bought it when she came to Boston but the black fabric was scaring me cause most times dark fabric like that feel rough on the skin… idk why…

HighwayFantasy

I really don't like the fit for me... I need a size M :O But I bought it without trying it on since it was 30 minutes till the show started.

Moonlight on Water

ngl i didn't think the sizes would be true to size but i was so wrong. I always order medium and what I got for medium feels like what i would get for large anywhere else! wish i had known but I'm still sporting it out :firega:

she/her

18 minutes ago, AYURO said:

Wasn't it like 40 euros in european dates? :duck:

Prices always get higher for limited merch. Especially since it is still haven't been sold online, if ever. It's the idea for collectible items. 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

14 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Prices always get higher for limited merch. Especially since it is still haven't been sold online, if ever. It's the idea for collectible items. 

I know, I was talking about the very same shirt. I don't know where the user go it, I was surprised at the price difference

BlingNotTheMusic
1 hour ago, HighwayFantasy said:

Hello monsters,

I am selling my Babble On t-shirt. Bought it during her concert in Arnhem last month. Somebody interested? Size L. 

https://www.vinted.nl/heren/kleding/tops-en-shirts/t-shirts/print-shirts/2185038707-lady-gaga-chromatica-ball-babylon-t-shirt-size-l

Ok what's weird is the size L is literally a medium. It fits tight rn but if I wash it, it's done for. 

Also, bought an XL of the pink tye dye-ish one and it's like an XXL, the sizing and quality of the merch is SUS. 

Anyone else have sizing issues?

M i K E Y
16 minutes ago, WheresMy911Alice said:

Anyone else have sizing issues?

My Brain Crewneck from the opening night is supposed to be L but fits more like M 

Archived