Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Can we talk about Gagas dancing?

Gam

Featured Posts

54 minutes ago, Brizel said:

I am being honest. Yes she’s not as good as a ‘professional dancer’ but I can’t see anything wrong with her dancing , she is above all other pop stars apart from Beyoncé in my eyes. It’s what I love about her is how in sync she always is with her dancers and the choreography is more complicated than other starlets. Have a look at ‘when I’m gone- Katy Perry’ - it didn’t seem natural , but it does with Gaga - it’s part of her act we come for the big choreo

Her dancers are in sync with her - Not the other way around. There is nothing ‘wrong’ with her dancing, I would never say that - she can hold a choreo in the way it fits her body. So don’t get me wrong, I love her dancing - even the solo parts wich sometimes makes me think of one of my patients having a seizure - that is also a part of her charme as a ‘dancer’.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The BPD Monster

her dancing in Enigma show was a mess. Haven't seen her dance like this since like the BTWB. or no. actually since TMB. mind blowing since she's suffering from fibro. I think the flat boots helps her a lot. 

I wouldn't say dancing is one of her stronger skills (obviously, she has too many...) but there is something in the way she moves that exudes such amount of sexyness that makes up for it by far :firega:

Moonlight on Water

The chromatica ball definitely feels like a dream. I can't believe any of this has happened. And that babylon visual is so damn good! I love everything about this performance. I change my mind, the Chromatica ball has got to be the best tour.

she/her

RudraCNG

The song that amazed me was Replay. It's sooooo difficult to sing it without going out of breath, and on top of that, she can even do the choreo while singing. 

1 hour ago, TMM90 said:

Her dancers are in sync with her - Not the other way around. There is nothing ‘wrong’ with her dancing, I would never say that - she can hold a choreo in the way it fits her body. So don’t get me wrong, I love her dancing - even the solo parts wich sometimes makes me think of one of my patients having a seizure - that is also a part of her charme as a ‘dancer’.

Yes she’s very passionate and loves to dance that’s what I love about when she dances, she truly feels it!  It just feels like sometimes fans act like she’s not a good dancer, when she can dance very well and sing live which is why she is in the top tier of pop stars. But obviously there are times when she may not be dancing or singing to her best capability. The Chromatica Ball and the Super Bowl are 2 examples of when she’s at her best. 

Linus Gaga
3 hours ago, The BPD Monster said:

her dancing in Enigma show was a mess. Haven't seen her dance like this since like the BTWB. or no. actually since TMB. mind blowing since she's suffering from fibro. I think the flat boots helps her a lot. 

This, and she never danced this much even back in the monster ball. In Chromatica Ball Replay, Monster, 911, sour candy, love game, Babylon etc, she is always doing the choreo with the dancers, while previous tours she sometimes walk in the front of the stage / catwalk to free style and wave at fans. 

I still don't understand how @SHALLOW said choreo is not the main focus of Chromatica Ball 

Hit me a message and say hi !

SHALLOW
7 minutes ago, Linus Gaga said:

This, and she never danced this much even back in the monster ball. In Chromatica Ball Replay, Monster, 911, sour candy, love game, Babylon etc, she is always doing the choreo with the dancers, while previous tours she sometimes walk in the front of the stage / catwalk to free style and wave at fans. 

I still don't understand how @SHALLOW said choreo is not the main focus of Chromatica Ball 

Girl, again, i said multiple songs, especially at the beginning of the show,  only have minimal choreo and some don't have any choreo whatsoever. It's an objective FACT! Look at BR and Alice, 0 choreo.

Also the fact she didn't keep the 911 MV choreo and replaced it with that is just...

24 minutes ago, Brizel said:

The Chromatica Ball and the Super Bowl are 2 examples of when she’s at her best. 

100% Agreed 

Togekiss

I agree her dancing has looked especially crisp and clean on this tour.  Probably a combo of well tailored choreo for her and really feeling it I hope.

I’m shook that she’s apparently wearing flats tho?? Nothing wrong with that but I just never noticed.

bring on that pecan pie

12 minutes ago, Togekiss said:

I’m shook that she’s apparently wearing flats tho?? Nothing wrong with that but I just never noticed.

Had no idea either but if it makes her feel good and dance this well :diane:

lastfm - https://tinyurl.com/4x28kakr⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀steam - https://tinyurl.com/mbyp5as5

ANTI WP
3 hours ago, TheFriend said:

Her using no heels really contributed to her better dancing I think. :pawsup:

Yes but she is wearing heels during babylon and born this way 

Bloody Michael
6 hours ago, The BPD Monster said:

Exactly! Compared to her peers even messy dancing Gaga was ok, but compared to TMBGa or JudasGa she was going downhill (understandable she had a hip surgery and fibro). But I’d dare to say she is now on par with the classic dancing Gaga we used to see pre surgery. I think the choreo has helped her a lot, they look more Gaga than usual (specially 911 and Replay).

The BPD Monster
7 hours ago, Linus Gaga said:

This. It makes me emotional that she's doing all of this slaylage 12 years into her career while suffering from fibro 🥲

and Chromatica ball is literally 70% choreo 💁

Archived