💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Born This Way Ball: The Final Chapter - 2013 NA Leg discussion thread

Pure Adrenaline

Featured Posts

Lion Heart

Why does she keep singing that boring version of Marry The Night?

THE FINAL SONG SHOULD BE EPIC!

ikr? :fat:

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

drinkmytears

I agree. I hope she keeps it. It's much better than seeing her try to sing it with 5-10 fans fondling her the whole time.

Hey now.

The MTN performance is a hot mess. What are with all of the random fans and everything? No

Not random darling, camped for 4 days and she means the world to me. Also I nailed the choreo at the end.

Future Lover

Hey now.

Not random darling, camped for 4 days and she means the world to me. Also I nailed the choreo at the end.

Just because you camped out for 4 days or nailed the choreo at the end, doesn't mean other monsters did. It's nice with 1-2 people up there, but it gets annoying when there are 7 or 8. All of them are trying to get close to Gaga or they look awkward and lost.

drinkmytears

Just because you camped out for 4 days or nailed the choreo at the end, doesn't mean other monsters did. It's nice with 1-2 people up there, but it gets annoying when there are 7 or 8. All of them are trying to get close to Gaga or they look awkward and lost.

Do you understand what its like to be in front of 20,000 people with the second coming of Christ dancing 2 feet away from you. Its not easy. That's not always true, at my show everyone was satisfied being a few feet away from Gaga. Obviously she wants fans onstage, everyone who dislikes it is pressed. I don't think the finale should be "fans onstage time", but I think she should keep it for that song.

Pure Adrenaline

THE 12th OFFICIAL DATE - JANUARY 31:

United States - HOUSTON - Toyota Center - ON SALE - 17,704/19,000 (92.8%)

740_MKT_HOUSTON_IMG_1391.jpg

021_toyota_center.jpg

toyota-big.jpg

sample.jpg

Edited by MONSTER4eveR
It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

The MTN performance is a hot mess. What are with all of the random fans and everything? No

I think it's pretty great for the fans who've been brought up, but I agree it gets a bit awkward. But having fans onstage during the album version is more fitting imo. Having the slow version with fans up is a bit awkward only because it's like they know not what to do up there. Just personal taste.

3 points in and ready for more