💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Born This Way Ball: The Final Chapter - 2013 NA Leg discussion thread

Pure Adrenaline

Featured Posts

bumblebee

Is there still a chance that Gaga might outgross TMB?

Depends on the average ticket price in North America. If the price (average) were $102, she would make it to $212M total gross.

Lion Heart

That MTN acoustic version in San Jose was just so anti-climatic and I would have been pissed if she sang that version on my show.

but I'm here for MTN how she performed it here http://www.youtube.c...h?v=RbDLwutyYmw but this time the whole song without bringing fans on stage they ruin the whole amazement of the performance of that song

This.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

MANiCURE1295

That MTN acoustic version in San Jose was just so anti-climatic and I would have been pissed if she sang that version on my show.

This.

I feel exactly the opposite hehe. I think that the acoustic version is so deep and connects much better with the audience

nick4bty

I feel exactly the opposite hehe. I think that the acoustic version is so deep and connects much better with the audience

Agreed!

nick4bty

I hope its acoustic in boston :worship::excited2:

I hope it's acoustic in detroit :party: Seriously, I don't want her to bring fans up on the stage. I hate that.

I agree I just don't think it is the best way to close such a great show

MANiCURE1295

I would rather have gaga cut out her old singles rather than shorten almost all of the BTW songs. Like seriously...how many songs are shortened...

I would rather have gaga cut out her old singles rather than shorten almost all of the BTW songs. Like seriously...how many songs are shortened...

Highway unicorn, Government Hooker, Judas, Fashion of his love, Bad Kids, Electric Chapel, Marry The Night

That's a lot tbh :ohno: