💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Born This Way Ball: The Final Chapter - 2013 NA Leg discussion thread

Pure Adrenaline

Featured Posts

tbh gaga speaks way too much during the shows and she barely sings the choruses

This is what I notice every video I watch. I know she's dancing and moving all the time, and she's tired, but sometimes I feel like she doesn't want to sing the choruses, IDK why. For example, when she sings Paparazzi, she's not moving at all but we can barely hear her voice, and I know she can hit the notes like in this video

(12:50)

TraeumereiLPB

tbh gaga speaks way too much during the shows and she barely sings the choruses

I don't mind the talking, but you are absolutely right: She barely sings the choruses, and it pisses me of :crossed: All those people didn't pay money to hear backing vocals and Gaga is just dancing a little bit.

It's hard to light a candle, easy to curse the dark instead.

We have two shows ahead of us in a really huge arena, bigger than the previous ones. Gaga better come for these 4 MIL.

Are you talking about Madison Square Garden?

Are you talking about Madison Square Garden?

No, I'm talking about the one in LV. I saw in ticketmaster's interactive map. It's kind of bigger than the one in Portland.

bumblebee

I may seem stupid for asking a dated question but still, can anybody say how are the ticket prices in the USA/Canada? What are the highest priced tickets? What are the most affordable? What do you think will be the average price for the show in North America?

Edited by supersergaz

I may seem stupid for asking a dated question but still, can anybody say how are the ticket prices in the USA/Canada? What are the highest priced tickets? What are the most affordable? What do you think will be the average price for the show in North America?

They vary, though. You can check all of the dates here:

http://www.ladygaga.com/bornthiswayball/

click on tickets and the site will redirect you to ticketmaster, the most expensive tickets are in canada

bumblebee

The stage being built in Staples Center right nowBBDakeZCYAEiadc.jpg

It's awesome!

But the Staples looks smaller than I expected, idk why

I don't mind the talking, but you are absolutely right: She barely sings the choruses, and it pisses me of :crossed: All those people didn't pay money to hear backing vocals and Gaga is just dancing a little bit.

That is so weird! She must be utterly exhausted lately because when I went to my BTWB in September her voice was a powerhouse like never before. She'd toned down the backing vocals and her own vocals were just breathtaking, no video/audio could ever capture how amazing, rich and textured they were. She sang most of the choruses, too. Idgi. :huh: Must be extreme fatigue.

bumblebee

That is so weird! She must be utterly exhausted lately because when I went to my BTWB in September her voice was a powerhouse like never before. She'd toned down the backing vocals and her own vocals were just breathtaking, no video/audio could ever capture how amazing, rich and textured they were. She sang most of the choruses, too. Idgi. :huh: Must be extreme fatigue.

Or maybe she is using vocals somewhere else. Like recording an album which vocally stronger than any of her previous ones.

TraeumereiLPB

I think you're right! She must be VERY exhausted, which seems strange, because she had a long break. Maybe she just tries to preserve her voice? But why would she do that? Is she still recording ARTPOP? Or is it the lenght of the show. 2,5 hours are a lot!

Back in Hannover, she sang all of the choruses, too (except for little parts of the Scheiße chorus and the second chorus of Americano, during which she was talking to the crowd). At every point in the show, I was able to discern her actual voice from the backing vocals, only during 'Bad Kids' and maybe 'Telephone' the backing tracks were a bit louder, but she was dancing her ass off during these songs, so it's ok.

It's hard to light a candle, easy to curse the dark instead.

Pure Adrenaline

It's awesome!

But the Staples looks smaller than I expected, idk why

this it looks like the capacity is 2k people not 20 .....the whole stage looks fat in that arena :crazy:

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

Pure Adrenaline

So MTN is acoustic from now on? Bummer.

no she just performed it in san jose, she said that she wanted to give them something special

but I'm here for MTN how she performed it here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RbDLwutyYmw but this time the whole song without bringing fans on stage they ruin the whole amazement of the performance of that song

Pure Adrenaline

Staples Center, LA, CA:

url-1.jpeg

7821-los-angeles-staples-center-night-shot.jpg

2954437_1323284153097_o.jpg