celeb

Perfect Illusion turns 6

ChrissyBot

Featured Posts

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Rahrahbitchson

I dont remember exactly where i was but I DO remember how i feel after the first listen :awkney::bear:

Quizás bastaba respirar, sólo respirar, muy lento...💙

Saint Hollywood

It aged extremely well. I wasn’t the biggest fan at first, but then it finally clicked some time later. One of her best songs, honestly! I love the Tame Impala vibes. :giveup:

It took some time to grow on me but grow it certainly did, it’s become one of my favourite Gaga songs :tony:

One of her best songs and I will physically fight anyone who says the opposite.

It's full of enery, full of rage, full of emotion. It's such a rush. I remember how excited I was with this teaser:

I was hoping LG5 had more of this sound (before we knew the whole Joanne theme). But I'm still hoping she works with Kevin Parker again in the future. 

Its not a fedora u f*ck

I remember going to my car to turn on the radio to hear the premiere, it was so exciting

When i first heard this, first thought was that it's short...and some lyrics are :oprah:

But i love the sound, and hoped for the whole album to have the same vibe. But Joanne still slayed for me.

I hope one day she performs this in a stadium, it's a song for a big venue.

ChrissyBot
19 minutes ago, LaFama said:

One of her best songs and I will physically fight anyone who says the opposite.

It's full of enery, full of rage, full of emotion. It's such a rush. I remember how excited I was with this teaser:

I was hoping LG5 had more of this sound (before we knew the whole Joanne theme). But I'm still hoping she works with Kevin Parker again in the future. 

I still wonder why this scene wasn’t in the final video?

My favorite song of hers, that came out in one of my favorite times of my life so far… livings 8 months in lovely Finland❤️

All of my friends from the student dorm still text me now and then and tell me how everytime they hear a Gaga song they have to think of me 😅😅 #mylegacy 

i remember staying up for its debut and having it on loop, way too busy bopping to go to sleep :messga:

one of my fav lead single eras, idek why cus f*ck all happened but i just love the crop top ponytail aesthetic so muchhhh :giveup:

mother, what must i do?

ProdigyARTPOP
7 minutes ago, NATAH said:

i remember staying up for its debut and having it on loop, way too busy bopping to go to sleep :messga:

one of my fav lead single eras, idek why cus f*ck all happened but i just love the crop top ponytail aesthetic so muchhhh :giveup:

I honestly did too,

the adrenaline rush you get when she’s on top of Bloodpop’s shoulders in the MV and seeing her all street & crop top chic, I loved it 

11 minutes ago, chromaticpop said:

I still wonder why this scene wasn’t in the final video?

Its included in the early cut. I'll share the alternative mv later.

Spoiler

jk. idk as well but i think it just looks out of place and shot only for the teaser.

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

Archived