💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Lady Gaga giving us her sexy moves during TCB San Francisco

Tinnitus15

Featured Posts

dimitristhe

She’s literally at her peak, her performances are f*cking amazing! She owns the stage! :bradley:

When we're not together tell me everything's gonna be alright

TSUNAMI
29 minutes ago, Lady JarJar said:

I've got a million thoughts and a million things to say :bradley:

Million thongs 

Monstermilo

dude the american crowds suckkkkk ive been watching streams and videos and the crowds are so dead LIKE COME ON ITS ****ING GAGA

asia and europe were way more into it

25 minutes ago, Monstermilo said:

dude the american crowds suckkkkk ive been watching streams and videos and the crowds are so dead LIKE COME ON ITS ****ING GAGA

It's always the case, Americans only go to put an insta story whereas other monsters go to scream their lungs out and put the roof on fire with their energy. It's really a shame when you think about all the promo the US gets with these dead crowds.

15 minutes ago, Bat said:

It's always the case, Americans only go to put an insta story whereas other monsters go to scream their lungs out and put the roof on fire with their energy. It's really a shame when you think about all the promo the US gets with these dead crowds.

Considering I, an American, posted not one instastory during my time at TCB DC, I say this is inaccurate. 

Tinnitus15
46 minutes ago, Monstermilo said:

us, the london crowd, were LOUD af.The way the whole stadium sang Always remember us this way and shallow.She even heard it and let us finish the last line of always remember us this way.AND IT WAS LOUD

6 minutes ago, Tinnitus15 said:

us, the london crowd, were LOUD af.The way the whole stadium sang Always remember us this way and shallow.She even heard it and let us finish the last line of always remember us this way.AND IT WAS LOUD

At my show people were jumping and screaming like crazy, even the people with seated tickets were standing up and going wild :giveup:

Guillaume Hamon
10 minutes ago, Tinnitus15 said:

Same in Paris. I thought she was about to cry. 

Moonlight on Water

I was loud asf at my date and i remember gaga looking at me from the b stage bc of it, but all the people around me had their phones out and were irritated i was so loud :selena:. but I'm pretty sure you're supposed to be loud asf at concerts

she/her

Archived