event

DJWS to play 10pm-2am set in San Francisco after Chromatica Ball

ChicaSkas

Featured Posts

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JazzGa

Oh gurls you just KNOW he's gonna play some Act II teases. Someone bring audio recording devices lmao

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

ProfessionalClown
4 minutes ago, JazzGa said:

Oh gurls you just KNOW he's gonna play some Act II teases. Someone bring audio recording devices lmao

He 100% is. At this point it’s not even a “maybe” he is DYING to do something 

Flippy
11 minutes ago, Juanlittlem said:

@Flippy get in there and leak Act II

COULD YOU IMAGINE?! Ugh... 
I might be too ****ed up to go tomorrow :messga: Dammit! I'll see what I can work out :hor:

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

RAMROD

That's cool he can book  gig. Happy for him. Not gonna be there tho, it's weekday, bruv! :diane:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

ELECTROHEART

Imagine if Gaga attends :messga:

"Every night, a million hearts are breaking, but at least I know tonight I'm not the only one"

ChristianSaad

1) Any chance of him doing a surprise opening set tomorrow at the venue? This is what happened last time during JWT at the same exact venue..

2) Temple is a joke and good luck dealing with security there in case any of you end up going.. don't say I didn't warn you =)

The BPD Monster

Thank god they're still seeing each other. Bring him back for the next album. At least on one track

ChicaSkas
58 minutes ago, ChristianSaad said:

1) Any chance of him doing a surprise opening set tomorrow at the venue? This is what happened last time during JWT at the same exact venue..

2) Temple is a joke and good luck dealing with security there in case any of you end up going.. don't say I didn't warn you =)

I dont know but i sure hope so

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

ChicaSkas
2 hours ago, Flippy said:

COULD YOU IMAGINE?! Ugh... 
I might be too ****ed up to go tomorrow :messga: Dammit! I'll see what I can work out :hor:

(Ok it's called a Sony PCM 10) or bring a charger for your phone. Empty the memory/photos on your phone to your computer first before you go so you have room for HD video or Audio 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Archived