Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

TCB: $70M with 13/20 shows

Meat

Featured Posts

The average per show is $5M, so the overall gross will be around $105M at the end :applause: That will make The Chromatica Ball Gaga’s first $100M earning tour since the BTWB in 2012, which happened exactly ten years ago :heart:

8 minutes ago, Meat said:

The average per show is $5M, so the overall gross will be around $105M at the end :applause: That will make The Chromatica Ball Gaga’s first $100M earning tour since the BTWB in 2012, which happened exactly ten years ago :heart:

Her hip screamed at the 20 vs 100 concerts with almosr same revenue, welp 

2 minutes ago, Killa said:

Her hip screamed at the 20 vs 100 concerts with almosr same revenue, welp 

Well she was also a new artist back then, hence the lower average.

Jollibee

This will end up between 105-110m. 110m is not out of question. The last 7 shows would need to gross 5.8m average. Japan needs to surprise us. Hopefully, the California shows would cancel out the gross of Houston show and Hershey show. 

StrawberryBlond

It's coming along nicely. 7 more shows so $5 million x 7 is $105 million, but as long as it scrapes $100 million, that's all we want. Although some of the smaller venues won't pull in as much as $5m (I think), I believe Japan will really bring it home to pick up the slack. They've proven to always spend above and beyond for her shows. The ticket gross for 3 sold out arena shows there for the BTWB (over $18 million, her highest ever total for a bunch of concerts at the same venue) still blows my mind. Could they get over $7 million for 2 sold out shows of 30k people each, maybe? Fingers crossed.

6 minutes ago, StrawberryBlond said:

It's coming along nicely. 7 more shows so $5 million x 7 is $105 million, but as long as it scrapes $100 million, that's all we want. Although some of the smaller venues won't pull in as much as $5m (I think), I believe Japan will really bring it home to pick up the slack. They've proven to always spend above and beyond for her shows. The ticket gross for 3 sold out arena shows there for the BTWB (over $18 million, her highest ever total for a bunch of concerts at the same venue) still blows my mind. Could they get over $7 million for 2 sold out shows of 30k people each, maybe? Fingers crossed.

Also, the LA, San Francisco and Miami shows will have a much higher gross than the average. The tickets there are really expensive and the demand is insane.

Jollibee
11 hours ago, Meat said:

Also, the LA, San Francisco and Miami shows will have a much higher gross than the average. The tickets there are really expensive and the demand is insane.

Hoping that the LA and SF shows average price is on par with Chicago show. LA show will likely be around 7.5m and SF will be around 6.5

NightStar

Her US average ticket price of $149 for Chromatica Ball is insane when compared to $114 of Joanne World Tour. It's a whooping 25% average ticket price growth even though she is playing bigger venues :party:

TortureMeOnReplay
1 hour ago, NightStar said:

Her US average ticket price of $149 for Chromatica Ball is insane when compared to $114 of Joanne World Tour. It's a whooping 25% average ticket price growth even though she is playing bigger venues :party:

She's playing 60% less dates though. 

Archived