💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Topics Gaga May Cover In Her Next Album?

Tyler1992

Featured Posts

Tyler1992

We may have a little ways to go before Gagas next solo project, but it’s always fun to speculate what may come!

all of Gagas albums have an overarching theme and vision, and the songs and visuals explore within that. 

Let’s speculate what may be next for Gaga. Personally, I would not be surprised if Gaga explores an evolved “original” LG5 theme, whatever that may be

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ChicaSkas

Social justice maybe. 

Definitely overcoming darkness and abuse as always 

Pop rock bangers 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Mental health. Recovery from suicidal thoughts. Think Museum of Brutality, arrival to a sort of blank slate, and then letting the light in and all that. The videos could take place inside a very large building with different rooms/settings to distinguish the various phases of recovery. Kinda like the Hearst Castle but make it German underground techno club? For the recovery part we may have Gaga's take on a surreal video a la Bedtime Story. Now that I speak about it this sounds like a weird mashup of Alejandro and 911 but I guess that could work :partysick:

HausOfAntonio

Judging as an outsider, depending on the state of her relationship I would imagine she could write about overcoming her demons and letting love in again. Maturing, making peace with things she can’t control, speculation about her future, mortality, etc. 

PartySick
4 minutes ago, HausOfAntonio said:

Judging as an outsider, depending on the state of her relationship I would imagine she could write about overcoming her demons and letting love in again. Maturing, making peace with things she can’t control, speculation about her future, mortality, etc. 

Would love to have an album rooted in the post-healing part of trauma :bradley:

So much of her stuff is written from the perspective of going through pain. I want to hear her come out on the other side :heart:

💚

HausOfAntonio
1 minute ago, PartySick said:

So much of her stuff is written from the perspective of going through pain. I want to hear her come out on the other side :heart:

I’m interested to have a perspective on her ACCEPTANCE of her condition more so than a miraculous recovery tbh, like a more realistic take on not really being able to erase a traumatic past but knowing that you’re worth it regardless of it!

PlastiscGuy

As much as I love her dark stuff, I think it's time we let a little light in... A lighthearted jazzy/contemporary album would be great! Something in the vein of Just Another Day, Always Remember Us This Way, Love Me Right, etc. :wub:

But I know most fans would be against the idea, since they only want PopGa lol

PG.

If it's an acoustic, piano, light album... i hope it's about life in general. Talking about friendship, talking about walking in the park, having a long drive, looking at the clouds, about work etc.. you get what I mean? I have always yearned for music that talks about the uncommon topics, but really, just around us. Songs like "You've got a Friend", "What a wonderful world", "Bad Day"...comes to mind. These songs are down to earth, really relatable stuff...and usually end up as hits or classics.

Tyler1992
59 minutes ago, PartySick said:

THIS would be incredible. Gaga has suffered through so much in her creative process. I would love an album about contentment, magic, appreciation for herself and her world around her.

She has had to fight so hard to get to where she is, and she deserves an album where she can appreciate herself and what she’s created. Finding joy after everything she has went through would be so inspirational. 

ALGAYDO

Her next solo pop album will just be about Haus Labs products, and every MV will just be a new commercial/ad for the products! 

Tyler1992

The Sonnet from TCB gives me so much optimism for what will come next.

Like The Manifesto of Little Monsters before it gave an idea of Born This Way would look like, I hope The Sonnet will give us an idea of what comes next.

Tyler1992
23 minutes ago, julz said:

If it's an acoustic, piano, light album... i hope it's about life in general. Talking about friendship, talking about walking in the park, having a long drive, looking at the clouds, about work etc.. you get what I mean? I have always yearned for music that talks about the uncommon topics, but really, just around us. Songs like "You've got a Friend", "What a wonderful world", "Bad Day"...comes to mind. These songs are down to earth, really relatable stuff...and usually end up as hits or classics.

Does “Oh, What a World” by Kacey Musgraves fit this vibe? Something like “Beautiful day” by U2 or “Ray of Light”? 

I really like the idea of something grounded and optimistic, rooted in what makes a human feel good- nature, the beach, being amongst other people recognition that tomorrow is a new day. 

1 hour ago, HausOfAntonio said:

I’m interested to have a perspective on her ACCEPTANCE of her condition more so than a miraculous recovery tbh, like a more realistic take on not really being able to erase a traumatic past but knowing that you’re worth it regardless of it!

This 

Archived