💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Is RENAISSANCE the new fierce gay era?

Dojo

Is RENAISSANCE the new fierce gay era?  

62 members have voted

1. 1. Is RENAISSANCE the new fierce gay era?

• Yes, RENA cleared 🔥
    • No, FUTURE NOSTALGIA still the supreme
    • No, CHROMATICA still the supreme

Featured Posts

before Bey's latest album i feel like FUTURE NOSTALGIA and CHROMATICA were the poster fierce gay albumes :firega:

Now that we had some time to soak in the album...

Did RENAISSANCE came into the scene to change that? 

New Music Face GIF by Beyoncé

i wanted it to be but there's just like... nothing but the album so far :laughga:

a big performance at the VMAs would have been great but girlie is just busy being on vacation

mother, what must i do?

Cameltoe Chariot

Well... it seems that since Break My Soul wasn't a super smash pride anthem like Bey's team clearly thought it would be, they held back on promo and are likely reworking things. It feels like numbers and chart placements trump artistic vision when it comes to Bey.

Her silence during her big gay album is deafening :billie:

holy scheisse
4 minutes ago, Cameltoe Chariot said:

It feels like numbers and chart placements trump artistic vision when it comes to Bey.

You think? BMS charted better than singles from her past several albums :huh:  it’s still in the top 10 of bbh100 

SimonBaetens

I like Beyonce but tbh I’m not connecting with this album at all… none of the songs are sticking and lyrically they’re all way too similar in my opinion.

sillynate

Madame X is for boomer gheys 

Renaissance is for Gen X gheys 

Chromatica is for millennial gheys 

Future Nostalgia is for gen z gheys

Regina George

Era? What era? She literally only released the album, nothing else. Not even one performance or video or red carpet….

PartySick
18 minutes ago, Dojo said:

motomami sweetie, i'm so sorry

too late to add i think

Edit your OP, you can change the poll

Also, OT: No :lolly:

🖤

Roughhouse Dandy
4 minutes ago, Regina George said:

Era? What era? She literally only released the album, nothing else. Not even one performance or video or red carpet….

.....YET. The era is just beginning; we've only gotten 1/3 of it. Maybe even just 1/3 of the songs. 

This is my Hannah Montana™️ lipgloss.

phantasmas
2 hours ago, SimonBaetens said:

I like Beyonce but tbh I’m not connecting with this album at all… none of the songs are sticking and lyrically they’re all way too similar in my opinion.

TO YOU. 

to-you.gif

I’m willing and ready to eat my words when she delivers the visuals, and the more I listen more I enjoy the album but it’s a no for me (for now). :partysick:

Chromatica was incredibly special as it was Gaga’s return to Dance Pop whereas FN brought the genre back into limelight after few years of mumble rapping so kudos to her. Beyoncé released a house album, and while it is nice to have indeed, after the drought since 2016, it didn’t shake me to my core as I would like it to.

The problem is, when you’re Gaga, or Beyoncé, or Madonna the bar is simply too high. :partysick:

1 minute ago, palma said:

The problem is, when you’re D U A  L I P A the bar is simply too high. :partysick:

i agree unique icon, wise words :glamourpuss::applause:

xo

Archived