Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
video

Born this way ball chile DVD ?

gagamonster152

Featured Posts

XNightmareFuntimeX
Just now, johnmonster said:

Did BTWB have the most hairstyles out of all Gaga’s tours? 

If we count the same wigs with diferent colors as hairstyles then yes, and by far

johnmonster
Just now, XNightmareFuntimeX said:

If we count the same wigs with diferent colors as hairstyles then yes, and by far

I hate that I never got to see the BTWB 😭  it looks like the most iconic tour of all time! The hair, the costumes, the set, such a serve 

• Like 2

XNightmareFuntimeX
Just now, johnmonster said:

I hate that I never got to see the BTWB 😭  it looks like the most iconic tour of all time! The hair, the costumes, the set, such a serve 

ME TOO, WHEN SHE CAME TO CHILE I WAS YOUNG AND MY PARENTS WERE NOT IN GOOD ECONOMIC SITUATION SO I LOST IT :cryga::cryga::cryga:

KURUSHITOVSKA
2 hours ago, mrpanditarulez said:

The Edge of Glory was one of the most amazing performances of the tour but in this date she looks sick and she didn't perform well this song, so I vote NO to this pro-shot :nooo:

2 hours ago, deactivated001 said:

Extra points for both Vienna and Amsterdam:

The performances are better lmao 

Then put the money on them, I'm donating for the show I attended (like I would for some recording of the 8 shows i've been to). At least the crowd was insanely energetic. 

It's rude to say no, like you're not even someone who is contacting that guy or managing all of this. 

If I ever had the chance to get the Spain recording by myself (not likely tho) I'd make sure those who said "no" wouldn't be watching it :fan: didn't you say "no"? 

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?
  • LMAO 3
  • YAAAS 3

johnmonster
11 minutes ago, XNightmareFuntimeX said:

ME TOO, WHEN SHE CAME TO CHILE I WAS YOUNG AND MY PARENTS WERE NOT IN GOOD ECONOMIC SITUATION SO I LOST IT :cryga::cryga::cryga:

I’m sorry! 🥺 Thankfully I have been able to see all her other tours, but I will always be sad for missing this tour because BTW was so powerful. Unfortunately she had to cancel her NYC show. :messga:

• Love 1

Juanlittlem
4 minutes ago, KURUSHITOVSKA said:

Then put the money on them, I'm donating for the show I attended (like I would for some recording of the 8 shows i've been to). At least the crowd was insanely energetic. 

It's rude to say no, like you're not even someone who is contacting that guy or managing all of this. 

If I ever had the chance to get the Spain recording by myself (not likely tho) I'd make sure those who said "no" wouldn't be watching it :fan: didn't you say "no"? 

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 1
  • YAAAS 1

latina twilight

not trying to be mother theresa or whatever, but can we not argue about what proshot we'll be donating to? specially when we don't even know yet if they're legit :laughga: if chica is the one taking their time to get the footage, the i'd say is them who should make that decision, we're just giving our pros and cons about each option

Edited by latina twilight
"YOU USED TO BE SO KIND, I NEVER KNEW YOU HAD SUCH A DIRRTY MIND".
  • Thanks 1

Ladle Ghoulash
33 minutes ago, KURUSHITOVSKA said:

l never said "no." Don't know why you grouped me with this other user, I just expressed a preference.

Edited by deactivated001

ChicaSkas
4 hours ago, Juanlittlem said:

Extra points for Barcelona's Born This Way Ball:

We get Gaga saying "MY ****ING TITS FELL OUT!".

We don't have a child onstage with her while singing Marry The Night.

Gaga saying "Jesus we need to go backstage! Come with me, Black Jesus!"

Gaga telling the crowd "I can see your choreography! Yeees!" while everyone did the Judas dance.

Her wearing the Dance In The Dark Monsterball jacket.

Her saying "I think we can announce Spain is the first country that even the rich people is standing up right now"

Her motorbike almost derailing in HML + the crowd going INSANE when Gaga is singing those Ooh ooh ooh ooh at the end + her breaking her outfit at the end + her putting a bra on that someone threw.

"You're my princesses, you're my princes, you're my kingdom. I love you so much, te amo"

Ok Spain sounds like it kicked major ass!!! 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk
  • YAAAS 3

Juanlittlem
5 minutes ago, ChicaSkas said:

Its also my first Gaga show so it has a special place in my heart, itd mean so much to have a professional recording :kara:

• Love 1

ChicaSkas
2 hours ago, catsounds said:

I've been reading this thread for a week now and the way he's going about it is slightly triggering and I'm hoping so much he's not messing around @ChicaSkas what's his last response? 

Yesterday,  he told me he is uploading when he gets home... fingers crossed ... 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 3

51 minutes ago, ChicaSkas said:

BTWB Barcelona was a wonderful night (though I think for atmosphere ArtRave Barcelona actually topped it). It's my favourite city to go to for a gig.

Thanks again for the efforts on Chile. If levering out any of these pro-shots ever becomes possible, count me in.

• YAAAS 2
  • Love 2

Juanlittlem
3 minutes ago, cdparky said:

BTWB Barcelona was a wonderful night (though I think for atmosphere ArtRave Barcelona actually topped it). It's my favourite city to go to for a gig.

Thanks again for the efforts on Chile. If levering out any of these pro-shots ever becomes possible, count me in.

I remember always checking your profile after the show waiting for your videos :kara: I remember having the Venus one on repeat :hug: 

Thank you for making us have those memories :kara:

• Love 1

Flippy

Excited for this! :hug:

If only there were professional footage of the shows she’s done in the Bay Area I would try to get em in a heartbeat :bradley: But I’ll take whatever at this point! :flutter: I’m just excited to see where this goes! 

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22
  • Love 1