šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
video

Born this way ball chile DVD ?

gagamonster152

Featured Posts

ChicaSkas
2 minutes ago, latina twilight said:

he'd become a hero to little monsters on ggd, i'd say it's worth the riskĀ :sis:

Yes but will little monsters help him when he's lost his job? Crickets. So it's best to stay discreet. His best chance is to scrub the Metadata so we get what we want to see and they don't see it was him that did it.Ā 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Juanlittlem
1 hour ago, ChicaSkas said:

thankfully, both my emetophobia and IĀ have been assured this is not in the footage by... a bunch of people here :deadbanana:

You can check here on the last 2 minutes, this guy recorded the screens while Gaga was singing TEOG on the part she was puking and you cant see it, they focused on the crowd.

Ā 

Locked in a basement again?! / I ā¤ļø Teletubby.
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Juanlittlem

Extra points for Barcelona's Born This Way Ball:

We get Gaga saying "MY ****ING TITS FELL OUT!".

We don't have a child onstage with her while singing Marry The Night.

Gaga saying "Jesus we need to go backstage! Come with me, Black Jesus!"

Gaga telling the crowd "I can see your choreography! Yeees!" while everyone did the Judas dance.

Her wearing the Dance In The Dark Monsterball jacket.

Her saying "I think we can announce Spain is the first country that even the rich people is standing up right now"

Her motorbike almost derailing in HML + the crowd going INSANE when Gaga is singing those Ooh ooh ooh ooh at the end + her breaking her outfit at the end + her putting a bra on that someone threw.

"You're my princesses, you're my princes, you're my kingdom. I love you so much, te amo"

Ā 

• Like 2
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1

mrpanditarulez
2 hours ago, Juanlittlem said:

You can check here on the last 2 minutes, this guy recorded the screens while Gaga was singing TEOG on the part she was puking and you cant see it, they focused on the crowd.

Ā 

The Edge of Glory was one of the most amazing performances of the tour but in this date she looks sick and she didn't perform well this song, so I vote NO to this pro-shot :nooo:

• Thanks 1

Ladle Ghoulash
57 minutes ago, Juanlittlem said:

Gaga telling the crowd "I can see your choreography! Yeees!" while everyone did the Judas dance.

Her saying "I think we can announce Spain is the first country that even the rich people is standing up right now"

Her motorbike almost derailing in HML + the crowd going INSANE when Gaga is singing those Ooh ooh ooh ooh at the end + her breaking her outfit at the end + her putting a bra on that someone threw.

"You're my princesses, you're my princes, you're my kingdom. I love you so much, te amo"

Ā 

Extra points for both Vienna and Amsterdam:

The performances are better lmaoĀ 

• Love 1

Juanlittlem
2 minutes ago, deactivated001 said:

Extra points for both Vienna and Amsterdam:

The performances are better lmaoĀ 

Hmmm no :flutter:

Head Empty
1 hour ago, Juanlittlem said:

Ā 

But did it have this?Ā :glamourpuss:

Ā 

• Like 1

XNightmareFuntimeX
55 minutes ago, mrpanditarulez said:

The Edge of Glory was one of the most amazing performances of the tour but in this date she looks sick and she didn't perform well this song, so I vote NO to this pro-shot :nooo:

Yep, cause even if she footage does not show her puking, we are loosing cause we wonĀ“t have a proper soundboard audio of TEOG

Juanlittlem
1 hour ago, mrpanditarulez said:

I mean she looked great until TEOG and ever after that song she looked okay.

I know what show I'll be donating :flower:

Catnikko
Just now, Space Cowboy said:

NoĀ :bradley:

I've been reading this thread for a week now and the way he's going about it is slightly triggering and I'm hoping so much he's not messing around @ChicaSkasĀ what's his last response?Ā 

Actual patient
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, Juanlittlem said:

Ā 

and remember THE iconic ponytail she wore the first half of the concert !!Ā 

• YAAAS 1

Juanlittlem
21 minutes ago, VeguisLG said:

and remember THE iconic ponytail she wore the first half of the concert !!Ā 

Yup! She looked so good with the side ponytail!

• YAAAS 1